A golf putting aid is designed to help you get your putting game under control.
The better you get at putting, the more likely it is that you will score lower.
Putting can, however, be quite complicated.
If you don’t understand the basic concepts of putting and how to improve, you may be left struggling for a long time.
Luckily, there are some putting aids on the market that will make it much easier to improve your putting game.
Here are ten of the best putting aids available in 2021.
Top 10 Best Putting Aids (Updated 2021)
1. SharperGolf Premium Guide Rails Putting Mirror Large 9.25” x 17.5” Putt Swing Alignment Trainer
- MAKE MORE PUTTS: Practice the perfect putting setup using the putting mirrors alignment lines, guide rails and mirror face. You will have the perfect starting line, face angle, and eye placement. This putting aid will help you practice perfect every time.
- IMPROVE YOUR PUTTING STROKE: The adjustable and removable guide rails allow you to practice the perfect putting stroke every time. You will have a perfect takeaway and follow through with a square putter face every time using this putting aid.
- PRACTICE ANYWHERE: This 17.5” x 9.25” putting alignment mirror is perfect to use on your putting mat at home or to take to the course and use on the putting green to groove your putting stroke.
- IDEAL FOR PROS OR BEGINNERS: Weather you are a seasoned golfer or a beginner, this golf training aid will help you improve your putting skills in no time.
- It comes with a mirror so you can see what you are doing
- Allows players to grow with the aid
At the top of our list is the SharperGolf Premium Guide Rails Putting Mirror.
In putting, the largest problem players have is that they can’t see what they are doing.
When you use a putting mirror, you will be able to see where your eyes are and how your club is set up at the same time.
Understanding whether or not your club is on the correct path will impact your ability to get the ball in the hole.
On the SharperGolf Premium putting air, you will have guide rails which will help you make sure your putting stroke is on track every time.
The concept is that you can practice your putting stroke repeatedly using the aid, and then, when you transfer it to the golf course, you will be on the right path.
The SharperGolf trainer is helpful when it comes to your backswing and follow through as well.
This is an aid that will mostly help with path and control as opposed to distance and speed.
You will notice that it very often makes sense to have more than one putting aid in the bag.
- Great for beginner golfers
- Allows players to work on eye placement
- Will let you know if your club is on line
- It does not help much with speed practice
2. Miss W Pressure Putt Trainer, Foldable Putt Training Aid Golf Putting Training Tool for Indoor and Outdoor Golf Putting Practice
No products found.
- Portable putting aid
- Can be used on green or carpet
- Instant feedback
The Pressure Putt trainer is a new addition to the world of golf, and players are having quite a bit of luck with it.
The Pressure Putt Trainer is designed to help golfers get the feeling of a real golf hole, without having a golf hole cut out.
Essentially, this is a parabolic curve that will teach you the perfect speed at which to putt.
If you make a great putt, the ball will return to you.
If you make a poor putt, the Pressure Putt will reject the putt.
If you make a perfect putt, the Pressure Putt will hold the golf ball, just as a cup would.
We love that the Pressure Putt makes it feel as though there are levels to this game.
If you putt the ball perfectly, you have achieved the top level, but if you miss it a bit, you still have another chance.
However, if you have a terrible putt, it is possible you are doing something very wrong in your golf putting stroke.
This is not difficult to learn, and the instant feedback helps players feel as though they know what they are doing when they play.
The Pressure Putt will help golfers to increase their confidence overall and enjoy the game of golf much more.
- Portable and durable
- Gives players instance feedback
- Simulates exact conditions of a golf hole
- Take a bit of getting used to initially
3. Pro Path Golf Training Aid, 4 Staggered Putting Gates with Carry Bag
- NO MORE 3 PUTTS: Elevate your golf game with these Pro Path Putting Gates from Back 2 Basics Golf! Whether you’re a beginner or master golfer, this putting gate pack is designed to let you run drills with 4 staggered putting gates, so you can achieve a better putt. Our portable golf practice kit will help you improve alignment and form.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: Our putting aid kit comes with 50mm, 55mm, 65mm, and 75mm putt alignment gates so that you can practice with different distances, locations, and angles to perfect your accuracy and knock strokes off your golf game. These golf training aids will help you learn to control and encourage better eye and shoulder alignment. These tools pair perfectly with our Pro Path Putting Mirror.
- IDEAL FOR EVERY GOLFER: Designed to help beginners, experts or enthusiasts achieve the perfect putt and help practice golf, our golf putting training aids will create a specific angle to challenge and develop your golf game. This golf aid will help anyone learn essential golf skills and polish their technique to get more birdies on the green!
- TRAINING ON-THE-GO: Our golf training tools are lightweight, high-quality, and durable, making them the perfect piece of golf trainer equipment to take anywhere so you can always work on your swing. Complete with easy-to-use spikes, these golf alignment gates can be set up at home in your backyard, or on the putting green for instant practice.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Back 2 Basics Golf, we want to help golfers of all levels master their golf skills and elevate their gameplay. We are a USA-based company, and we want our golf putting trainer to help you enjoy the game like never before. If you aren’t satisfied for any reason, we offer a 100% refund guarantee.
- Different levels
- Simple but effective design
The Pro Path Putting Gates is a simple but very effective product when you want to work on your aiming and your distance control.
With the Pro Path, you will get four different gates which vary in size.
The first ones are a bit wider, and then, as the ball gets closer to the hole, the size of the gate narrows.
Golfers will have to learn how to make sure their golf ball is headed to the hole and narrowing in on making it into the cup.
You can use these gates in a few different ways.
It can make sense to set up just one gate for beginner golfers and learn how to hit the ball through the gate.
As players become more advanced, they can use these gates to learn how to read putts and keep their ball on track between putts as well.
Overall, this is a simple but effective golf training aid which you can keep in your golf bag.
- Great for any golfer
- Lightweight training tool
- Easy to put in the ground
- Players won’t be able to see what they are practicing like the mirror aids
4. PuttOut Pro Golf Putting Mat – Perfect Your Putting (7.87-feet x 1.64-feet)
- For any golfer a home putting set-up is an essential training tool, and the PuttOut Putting Mat makes practice enjoyable, effective and easy to fit into your day wherever you are
- Constructed with a durable, heavy-rubber backing to allow the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface, easily roll the mat away and into the compact carry bag for practice on the go.
- The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stim meter reading of 10
- Printed alignment guides, target points and distance markings which allow you to practice with just a putter and a ball
- The putting mat is compatible with any flat putting cup, but for best results use with the revolutionary Putout Pressure Putt Trainer for the ultimate putting practice set-up
- Putting mat and training aid
- Simple setup
- Can roll up
The PuttOut Golf Putting Mat works as both a golf mat and a putting aid.
The mat will have lines on it which can help players see if they are hitting the ball straight.
They will also know if their golf putter is traveling on the proper path.
The putting mat comes in a few different colors and is very good for distance control and shorter putt practice.
Overall, this is an affordable way to work on your putting wherever you may be.
- Simple concept
- Works as a putting mat and a training aid
- Good alignment lines as well
- Takes a minute for the mat to roll out after being folded
5. Pelz Golf DP4007 Putting Tutor
- Designed to identify the putts you strike squarely and start rolling on-line
- Learn how much putts break simply by adjusting the aim of the putting tutor higher or lower until well struck putts Go in
- Improve green Reading
- Great for all skill levels
- Easy to Use
- Made by Pelz golf
- Helps golfers learn to read greens
- Great aiming device
Pelz Golf products are designed to help players who need help with their shot game.
There is no question that Dave Pelz has figured out a thing or two about how to make a putt.
The Pelz Golf Putting Tutor is a great all-around tool which helps golfers learn to hit a put squarely.
You can learn to roll the ball down the line and learn how aiming will impact your game as well.
Luckily, this aid is also small enough to fit in your golf bag.
- It helps golfers see what it means to hit the ball on the proper line
- Easily adjust aim
- Fits in the golf bag
- Great tool for the mental game
- No guide to keeping you on track; must learn what you are doing
6. Golf Putting Arc MS-3D
- Putting is an arc, not straight back straight through
- 1200 professional wins,multiple wins in every professional major,
- Can use the heal or the toe of your own putter-any putter will work
- The Putting Arc will enable you to create a pure putting stroke in which the putter head moves on a three dimensional arc back while the face of the putter stays square to the putter path.
- For rapid and continued improvement use the Putting Arc MS-3D for 5-10 minutes every day.
- Great for arc-style putting stroke
- Guides your putter
- Can be used with heal or toe of the putter
If you are a golfer who has an arcing putting stroke, you should take a look at the Golf Putting Arc MS-3D.
This putting arc trainer helps you get a perfect stroke while making sure your putter face stays square.
When you line up to use the Putting Arc MS-3D, you will be able to use it on the heel or the toe of your putter.
This putting arc is trusted by professionals who use it on the PGA Tour.
When you use this device, simply keep your putter along the arc the entire time you are putting.
You will be able to feel the support of the arc, and it helps you to learn the correct angles.
- Great for daily use
- Can set up indoors or outdoors
- Used by professionals
- Not great for those with a straight back, straight through stroke
7. Pelz Golf DP4013 Putting Track
- Develops Down The Line Stroke Through Impact
- Verifies Perfect Eye Position At Address
- Grooves Perfect Alignment And Motion To Your Intended Target
- Easy To Use
- Straight back, straight through stroke practice
- Perfect eye position
- Helps with alignment
The Pelz Golf Putting Track is designed for golfers who swing with more of a straight back and straight through stroke.
The guide helps you to keep your putter on track and on the line the entire time you swing.
One of the things we love the most about this putting track is that you can practice accelerating your golf shots.
When you take the club back, you always want to make sure you accelerate and have a long finish.
The putting track allows you to see how your club is finishing and if it is far enough ahead of the golf ball.
There is also a mirror on the track that helps you make sure your eyes are properly positioned.
- Perfect eye position
- Great alignment
- Easy to set up and use
- Good for all skill levels
- One of the more expensive putting aids
8. TPK Golf Training Aids: ‘Putting Stick’; Golf Swing Trainer for Putting Green Eyeline Alignment and Putt Speed
- GOLF TECHNOLOGY: The Putting Stick is a patented putting practice and training aid developed to help golfers of all levels improve their putter stroke and hole more balls into the cup.
- Made from the finest quality materials to exacting standards this ingenious tool will transform both your game and attitude forever. Shooting out of the trap and putt for the birdie shot like a machine
- GOLF GIFTS FOR MEN: Great for office games and indoor putting green or outdoor putting aid on the real grass green. Great gift for golfer who has everything.
- An adjustable back-swing stop and a ball ramp for easy loading of a golf ball onto its surface and shows your stroke accuracy at impact to within better than one degree of perfect squareness.
- Like having a personal tutor or guide. Take the pressure off your golf game. Line up your target and putt like you have laser focus on the greens no matter what the break. Put that ball in the hole with the ease and confidence of a professional.
- Can be used indoors and out
- Adjustable back swing stop
- Comes with eye alignment
The TPK Golf Training aid is built to help golfers who need help lining up and sinking the shorter putts.
The more golfers learn their putting distances and the size of their stroke, the more consistent they will be.
If you know the precise size and length of the stroke and you need to make a four-foot putt, you will undoubtedly be able to repeat it when moving to the course.
The TPK comes with a backswing stop which allows you to shorten your backswing and get better acceleration through the ball.
When you are set up and ready to putt, you can look down the line and see that your eyes are properly lined up.
- Easy to use
- It helps golfers that like facts and exact distances
- Smooth putting surface
- Has mirrors for eyes
- Putting surface is a little bumpy
9. Crestgolf Golf Putter Plane Laser Sight Golf Training Aid-Fix Your Putt in Seconds
- Works great for both right and left handed golfers
- Easily attaches to all golf putters
- Give a laser guide line during your putt to check your putting plane
- Fix your putt in seconds
- Instructions: INT(automatic model)---turn to INT model and press the pink button,the laser will last 10 seconds and then power off automaticaly; CON(continuous model)---turn to CON model and press the pink button , the laser will last about 35-40 muinutes, then the voltage will decrease,laser will also becomes weak, close it for 1 hour, all will be normal again, but we suggest that don't use CON model except adjusting the angle
- Works for right- and left-handed players
- Laser technology
- Laser guide to check the plane
The Crestgolf is a unique putting device which allows golfers to see if their putting stroke is on the proper plane
instead of using a traditional putting aid which allows you to see if your putter is on the proper plane.
The laser is very easy to operate as you simply switch it on, and it will switch off a few seconds later.
You can also switch it to a continuous mode which will keep the laser on for a longer practice session.
The Crestgolf aid works well both indoors and outdoors, but we find it much easier to see when you are working indoors.
- Works for all player types
- Attaches to all golf putters
- Let’s players see a clear line
- Some golfers like a physical aid as opposed to just a light
10. Frogger Golf Arc Angel Putting Trainer
- FIND YOUR SWING: Naturally finds the correct swing plane for your height, stance, arm length, and putter style
- LEARN & REPEAT: Feel the proper stroke and develop muscle memory to make that same stroke every putt
- CONVENIENT SET UP: Works with your graphite shaft golf clubs, or with alignment sticks. Set up and break down in seconds
- PORTABLE: The perfect putting training aid to use at home or out on the putting green
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Arc Angel Putting Trainer, instructional DVD, carry bag
- Helps golfers find proper swing plane
- Easy to repeat and practice
- Can bring anywhere
When you play golf with an arc style putting stroke, it is hard to tell if your arc is correct.
Sometimes you may feel as though you are taking the club too far inside, and you may leave the putter out to the right when you finish.
The only real way to know if your putter is on the proper arc is if you have a guide which can tell you that you are.
The Frogger Golf Arc Angel Putting Trainer is an excellent choice if you are looking to ensure that your arc is correct while putting.
The Frogger allows you to hit putts over and over again while keeping the putter on the proper path.
If you use this device enough, you will have no problem repeating it while on the golf course.
This device easily folds and fits in your bag.
You can also use the included DVD to understand what it takes to complete the perfect putting stroke.
- Proper arc or straight back straight through
- Easy to put in the golf bag
- It takes a few seconds to set up
- Won’t line up your eyes