There are so many different types of golf putters on the market.
It seems like there are new options to try every day, and each of them has different benefits.
One of the things that many golfers are benefiting from is a mallet putter with some toe hang.
The toe hang is used to help golfers square up the clubface, and with a mallet putter, that is quite important.
We have pulled together ten of the best toe hang mallet putters so that you can find an option that works for your game.
We have chosen putters across all different price ranges so that there will be a solution for every budget.
Best Toe Hang Mallet Putter (Top 10)
1. TaylorMade Spider X Putter
- Multi Material design
- Made with True Path alignment
- TPU Pure roll insert
The TaylorMade Spider X putter is one of the most popular golf putters on the market.
Not only do amateur players love what the TaylorMade Spider X has to offer, but so do the professionals.
One of the things that really makes the Spider X stand out is the easy alignment system.
This putter has the White True Path design that allows the white color to stand out and let you see the line of the ball much better.
For those who need some extra help with visualization and finding the way to the hole, this is a great option to consider.
The head shape of the Spider X is very practical and not quite as large as other mallet putters on the market.
Golfers find that the feel of the Spider X putter is very soft and allows for a very pure roll.
There is no question that this is a smart putter to add to your game for both performance and consistency.
Although it may be priced a bit higher, the long-term results are going to make it worth the money.
- Very stable at impact
- Streamlined head shape
- TPU Pure role insert
- Price is high
2. Odyssey White Hot Two Ball OG
- Original White Hot design
- PVD Finish with fine milling
- Classic look
The Odyssey White Hot Two Ball putter was one of the original unique mallet shaped putters.
This could be one of the most popular golf putters in the game, and it has been re-released in a new and improved version.
The new version has some updates that help the putter stand out, but for the most part, the technology is the same.
Golfers will find that the putter has the same sound and feel that the older versions have had and the easy alignment necessary to hit the ball directly to the target.
The White Hot Two Ball OG is available in a step-less steel shaft or a multi material Stroke Lab shaft that comes with both graphite and steel technology.
Overall, this is going to be a putter that will work for any handicap and any player type.
People who put the Two Ball in their hands quickly realize all that this is capable of, and they use it to their advantage.
- It comes in two golf shaft options
- Great feel
- Sounds good when you make contact
- Not enough changes from the original to warrant a purchase of a new one
3. Cleveland Frontline Elevado
- FORWARD WEIGHTS: With Tungsten Forward Weighting and the center of gravity positioned closer to the face, Frontline provides better stability through impact for straighter, more accurate putts.
- SPEED OPTIMIZED FACE TECHNOLOGY: Cleveland’s proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology pattern normalizes ball speed across the face, ensuring consistent distance performance on all your putts.
- BETTER AIM: Achieve perfect alignment on every putt, regardless of where your eyes are at address, with Cleveland’s proprietary 2135 Technology.
- ADDITIONAL HOSEL CONFIGURATIONS: Find a superior fit for your stroke with a wide array of hosel and grip configurations to suit every player’s needs
- Tungsten weighting
- Speed optimized face
- Easy to aim
Cleveland always likes to get involved in the short game side of the world of golf.
Although they don’t offer as many drivers and iron options as other companies, the short game is really where Cleveland can stand out.
The wedges and putters that they put on the market will help golfers of all abilities to change the way they look at the short game.
This new Cleveland Frontline Elevado putter has an excellent feel, a speed optimized face, and easy alignment.
When you look down at the Elevado, you will see how clean looking it is.
It has a black finish that allows for no glare and can keep you focused on the task at hand.
In addition, the Cleveland 2135 technology helps a player who is unsure of how to line up properly and how to keep their eyes heading towards the target.
This is also one of the most stable putters on the market.
There is very little vibration or movement when you get to the impact position.
If you want to become more consistent and putting and feel like hitting the ball straighter would help, this is an intelligent putter option to consider.
- Several hosels and grip configurations
- Very stable at impact
- Him MOI on putts
- The large shape takes a bit to get used to
4. TaylorMade Truss Center Shaft Putter
- Two Connection Points Are Better Than One: A striking hosel design engineered to increase stability in classically styled putters, while looking familiar at address
- Cobalt Blue PureRoll Insert: Designed for better sound, feel and roll characteristics
- Improved Feel: The new Truss hosel design intended to increase the stiffness/frequency for an improved sound & feel
- Adjustable Sole Weights: Adjustable sole weights for head weight and center of gravity personalization
- KBS Stepless Stability Shaft: New chrome CT Tour putter shaft at 120grams designed for less deflection
- Pure roll insert
- Adjustable weights
TaylorMade makes the list of the best toe hang mallet putters for a second time.
The TaylorMade Truss Center Shaft Putter is known for its very clean feel, increased stability, and classic styling.
You will find that this putter will barely move around when you make impact with the ball.
This can help to ensure that the swing you took is accurately translated to a great shot.
One of the things we love about the TaylorMade Truss center-shafted putter is the fact that it has adjustable sole weights.
You can fine-tune the fit and the feel of the Truss to be exactly what your swing needs.
If you are tired of an inconsistent roll and need something that simplifies what you are trying to do on the course, this is the putter to do it with.
- Great feel
- Can fine tune the performance with adjustable weights
- Better sound with the Pure Roll insert
- It takes a bit of time to get used to the unique clubhead design
5. Ping Heppler TomCat Putter
- Ping Heppler Tomcat 14
- Mallet profile with a heavier, 370g head creates a high MOI for extreme forgiveness, especially on shorter, must-make putts
- Lighter aluminum combined with steel through strategic shaping and weight placement to produce high MOI designs
- Mid toe hang targets players with moderate rotation in their putting stroke (largest percentage of golfers)
- Premium, contrasting copper and black putter head finish delivers timeless quality and style
- Unique color and styling
- Very easy alignment system
- Heavier feel
The Ping brand was first made famous because of its blade style golf putter, the Anser.
Over the years, they have evolved quite a bit, and now, they also make some of the best mallet head putter designs on the market.
This is a mid-toe-hang mallet putter for those with a bit of rotation in their putting stroke.
The mid to high handicap player will love the TomCat putter and the ability to help close the clubface up at impact.
In addition, this is a 370-gram head which increases the MOI for extreme forgiveness.
If you struggle with shorter putts and having them slide past the hole at times, this putter can make all the difference to help you recover.
In addition, the premium coloring and contrast on the top of the putter head helps to make this one of the better-looking putters on the market.
There is no question you will be impressed with all that the TomCat has to offer.
Although these Ping putters are priced a bit high, they will pay off from a performance standpoint.
- Heavier club head
- Very high MOI
- Mid Toe Hand design
- Ping golf putters have high price tags
6. JAMESMILR TOPSPIN Putter Mallet 3 Horseshoe Type Center Shaft
- Unique club head styling
- USGA Conforming putter
- Soft steel material
The Jamesmilr Topspin putter is one of the more unique designs that you will find on the market.
We are impressed by this putter’s ability to take care of those short putts.
Although all golfers like to be accurate on long putts, when you can really dial it in with the shorter ones and make sure you are heading directly to the hole, things get even more enjoyable on the course.
This putter will give golfers of all abilities the confidence they need to succeed on the golf course.
Part of what makes the Jamesmilr Topspin so unique is the curved face.
The curved face allows for a very precise impact position.
In addition, the putter is made with very soft steel which allows for a solid feel at impact without it being too harsh.
Overall, this is an intelligent putter to add to your bag and comes at a fair price.
- Very little skidding
- Made with a soft steel
- Fair pricing for high performing putter
- Not as much toe hang as other mallet putters
7. Odyssey EXO Marxman Putter
- Odyssey EXO Putters with Stroke Lab shafts represent a remarkable meeting of three of our newest innovations: EXO construction, White Hot Micro hinge Insert, and Stroke Lab Weighting
- EXO delivers an incredibly high MOI design from a premium multi-material construction, featuring a lightweight 6061 milled aluminum exo-cage and 17-4 stainless steel in the head
- Our legendary White Hot insert is combined with our proven Micro hinge technology that creates immediate forward roll for more consistent accuracy and distance control
- New Stroke Lab shaft saves weight that’s relocated into each end of the putter to dramatically change performance dynamics to promote a smoother and more accurate stoke
- EXO provides both face balanced options (which reduce face rotation in the stroke) and toe hang options (which allow for more face rotation in the stroke) on each model
- White Hot Micro hinge insert
- Stroke lab weighting
- Smoother impact and stroke
The Odyssey EXO is an entire line of putters that help to give golfers much more consistency and confidence in their putting stroke.
The EXO construction gives the player the White Hot Micro Hinge Insert and Stroke Lab Weighting.
The combination of these two technologies brings about a great deal of forgiveness and consistency.
The Stroke Lab technology is the result of years of work from Callaway to ensure that putter shafts are just as well designed and manufactured as the putter heads.
The multi material construction of the EXO putters helps them stand out as having the distance control for both short and long putts.
With the EXO putters, you will have many choices between both Toe Hang and Face Balanced putters for your golf game.
- Insert has classic Odyssey feel
- Multi material construction
- Many models available with different characteristics
- It can be challenging to choose which model is best for your game
8. Pinemeadow Golf PGX MB Putter (Right), Black
- CLEAN FINISH: Matte Black finish looks sharp when putting
- HEADCOVER: Putter comes with a matching PGX black headcover
- GRIP: Equipped with a Pinemeadow Spider Grip which feels soft and is easy on the hands
- Included components: putter, headcover
- Clean looking putter
- Comes with headcover
- Very low pricing
As you have probably noticed, the toe hang mallet putters tend to be quite expensive.
One of the things you can do is to look at the Pinemeadow brand.
This is a value golf brand where you will not see the same level of technology and feel you see in a high-end putter.
However, one thing that makes the Pinemeadow stand out is that they follow some of the same impressive designs that make it to the number one spot in all of golf.
You will find yourself looking at the Pinemeadow and being reminded of a top-of-the-line putter.
The PGX MB has a matte black finish to help it stand out and make alignment easier at address.
We like how easy this putter is to see and how alignment will be very simple when using the Pinemeadow.
Since putting is such an individualized part of the game, it is hard to say that one putter will perform better even though it is priced higher.
Chances are, if you have found a great putter, it won’t matter if you paid half the price for it.
The most important thing is to find something that works specifically for the needs of your game.
We love the new grip that Pinemeadow started putting on these mallet putters to make it easy on the hands and a smart investment in your overall golf game.
- Matte black finish for a clean look
- Very good feel considering the price
- One of the lower priced putters on the market
- It does not have the same feel as the high end putters
9. Tour Edge Wingman Putter (35”, Toe Hang)
- Great middle of the road price
- Perfect for the slight arc putting stroke
- An excellent choice for shorter putts
Tour Edge is a brand that stands out as having good value.
Although you will pay less for their products, you still wind up with some great quality and consistency.
We are impressed with all that the Tour Edge Wingman Putter has to offer.
This putter has a great deal of Toe Hang to help players square the clubface and get the ball rolling towards the target.
In addition, the look and style of the putter are set up to make alignment easier, especially on those shorter putts.
Sometimes with a slight arc in the putting stroke, it can be tough to ensure that the smaller putts make their way to the center of the cup.
With the Tour Edge Wingman Putter, that won’t be a concern.
- Great looking golf putter
- Slight arc style stroke
- It helps golfers not to pull the ball while putting
- One of the higher prices of the Tour Edge putters
10. TaylorMade Golf TP Black Copper Collection Ardmore 3 Putter
- Pure Roll
- Increase topspin
- Great for inconsistent greens
Last but certainly not least on our list of the best toe hang mallet putters is the TaylorMade Golf TP Black Copper Collection Ardmore 3.
One thing that makes this putter stand out as the best is the fact that it sits very low to the green.
Many of the mallet style putters are a bit bulky and can be challenging to get used to.
With the TaylorMade TP Black, you won’t have this concern.
It is straightforward to get your golf shot started out on the proper line and rolling the way it should to the target.
The polymer materials will increase the topspin and get the ball rolling towards the target.
- Soft polymer material construction
- Very easy to line up
- It gives feel players the responsiveness they need on the greens
- Not the latest technology from TaylorMade