A golf shoe with no spikes on the bottom is called a spikeless golf shoe.
This is not simply any old shoe that has no spikes as it is still specifically designed for golfers and will help ensure proper balance and stability.
Players like spikeless golf shoes because they can wear them on and off the golf course.
In addition, spikeless golf shoes allow for longevity as they don’t need to have their spikes changed.
Spikeless golf shoes are considered legal under the rules of golf, and many players will use them to improve their game.
Here are the top ten best spikeless golf shoes on the market.
Top 10 Best Spikeless Golf Shoes
1. Puma Golf Men’s Ignite Nxt Lace Golf Shoe
- Performance Mesh +TPU
- Ignite Foam
- Waterproof Mesh
- Organic Traction
- Performance mesh
- Added foam for extra comfort
- Improved traction
The Puma Golf Men’s Ignite is an excellent option for the golfer who wants an affordable and comfortable spikeless golf shoe.
Puma Ignite is built to be a bit more like a running or athletic shoe, but the bottom traction pattern is designed specifically for golfers.
The shoe is made from a performance mesh material that helps your foot stay cool and comfortable the entire time you are on the course.
It is important to remember and mention that the mesh material makes it much harder to keep your foot dry on the golf course, yet this should not discourage you from purchasing the shoe.
As golfers, everyone should consider having both a waterproof and a non-waterproof pair of golf shoes as part of their collection.
The foam technology used in the Puma Ignite is an excellent choice for those who need added comfort.
Even if you like to walk the golf course, this will be a great shoe to consider.
- Easy to wear on and off the course
- Extra foam for a more comfortable step
- Good looking golf shoe
- Impressive traction pattern for better stability
- Not a waterproof golf shoe
2. Adidas Men’s Tech Response Golf Shoes
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
- Lightweight upper
- Improved traction and stability
- Low profile design
The Adidas Tech Response golf shoes are some of the most popular in the game.
Tech Response golf shoes offer several different styles and designs that work for a wide range of players.
The bottom of the shoe is very low profile so that you will feel as though you are closer to the ground.
This is a benefit that helps with stability and balance in the player’s golf swing.
Adidas is pretty sure you are going to be comfortable when you are wearing this shoe and even offers a comfort guarantee.
Overall, the Adidas Tech Response golf shoes are some of the best shoes to consider if you are serious about looking at the new spikeless offerings on the market.
- Lightweight mesh technology
- Comes in both spikeless and spiked versions
- Thintech low profile technology
- Looks very similar to a sneaker
3. FootJoy Men’s Flex Golf Shoe
- made in usa or imported
- rubber sole
- performance mesh - lightweight performance mesh delivers incredible comfort, breathability and all-day comfort.
- complete support - a soft eva midsole provides increased underfoot cushioning, enhanced comfort and exceptional stability.
- versatile traction - the versa-trax outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility. each traction zone maximizes traction during your swing and provides exceptional grip when walking the course.
- Very supportive shoe
- Versa Trax outsole
- Lightweight and breathable
The FootJoy Men’s Flex Golf Shoe is an excellent choice for a golfer who is looking for a mix of comfort and performance.
FootJoy golf shoes are often considered the best shoes in the game, and their technology really does stand out as some of the most impressive around.
The development and research that goes into creating a FootJoy golf shoe are second to none.
We love the variety of products that FootJoy has available on the market.
These Flex Golf shoes are breathable, stable, and even offer you the versatility of walking the golf course if that is what you choose to do.
These types of FootJoy golf shoes are also quite fairly priced.
- Impressive comfort
- Maximized traction
- Exceptional grip and control, even on wet turf
- Not a fully waterproof golf shoe
4. Skechers Men’s Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe
- Spikeless design
- Water resistant
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra Go Foam
- Ultra lightweight shoe with foam cushioning
- Water resistant upper
- Leather look finish
The Skechers Men’s Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe is a relatively new release to the market, and we love the water resistant technology that the company has incorporated into this shoe.
Skechers has only been making golf shoes for a few years, but it has really perfected the technology that it is using.
The spikeless design has a water resistant upper, a classic golf shoe look, and ultra lightweight foam cushioning.
If you like to walk the golf course, this shoe can provide you with plenty of the technology that you need to do that.
The Pivot has a very limited color selection, but you can get the shoe in either black or white.
- Soft shoe lining
- High traction sole
- Lightweight and responsive foam technology
- Limited color selection
5. ECCO Men’s Street Retro Hydromax Golf Shoe
- Crafted in a tumbled, full-grain, pebbled nappa leather with an aniline finish and a plush, silky touch
- ECCO HYDROMAX treatment makes the uppers highly water-repellent, keeping your feet dry
- E-DTS traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- FLUIDFORM Comfort Technology and anatomical last follow the natural curves of the foot to provide long-lasting, lightweight cushioning
- Removable comfort-fiber inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Modern looking golf shoe
- Removable inlay
- Naturally curves to the foot
The ECCO Men’s Street Retro Hydromax Golf shoe is a very modern looking shoe that truly works well both on and off the golf course.
Ecco does a great job of using high quality materials to make golfers look good both on and off the course.
The new Hydromax treatment ensures that these golf shoes are water repellent and will be able to keep your feet dry.
In addition, the shoe tends to be one of the more comfortable options available.
There is increased breathability in the Ecco Hydromax to ensure that your feet don’t get too warm, even with the extra water repellent technology.
- Modern looking golf shoe
- It keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- The smooth outer finish on the golf shoes
- Easily worn on and off the course
- Does have more of a laid back look, not a high end looking golf shoe
6. New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam PaceSL Golf Shoe
- Waterproof performance mesh upper with integrated lace system for increased support
- Smart rubber spikeless outsole has pressure mapping colors to highlight key performance zones
- 10mm drop* Fresh Foam innovative midsole combines ultra cush, cloud-like feel with strategic geometries to provide medial stability for the ultimate walking golf shoe
- Molded CUSH+ insole for superior comfort
- 2 year waterproof warranty
- Waterproof mesh upper
- Foam midsole
- Traction design built just for golfers
The New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam PaceSL golf shoe is an excellent choice for the golfer who needs waterproof performance and comfort in a shoe.
If you have ever owned a pair of New Balance golf shoes, you know how comfortable and high performing they can be.
The New Balance comes with a two-year waterproof warranty.
The overall shoe design looks a bit like a sneaker, but it is explicitly made for a golfer.
- Impressive stable sole design
- Integrated lace system for more support
- Molded insole for extra comfort
- Comes with a waterproof warranty
- Insole is not removable for those who need to use orthotics
7. New Balance Men’s Minimus SL Waterproof Spikeless Comfort Golf Shoe
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper with ultralight FantomFit support
- REVlite 4mm drop midsole* provides lightweight cushioning & premium responsiveness
- Flexible NDurance spikeless rubber outsole
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- Waterproof golf shoe
- Sporty and modern looking design
- Flexible rubber outsole
The New Balance Men’s Minimus SL Waterproof Spikeless Comfort Golf Shoe is a high performing waterproof design that has lightweight cushioning and impressive overall performance.
The shoe comes with a two-year waterproof warranty, and it will encourage golfers to get out and walk the golf course.
With the extra comfort and the waterproof technology, walking the course is made easy.
The Minimus SL golf shoes have a very modern style to them, and they are offered in a variety of color choices.
You will find that the shoe is incredibly responsive and will allow the golfer to do what they need to do from a balance and stability standpoint on the golf course.
The more time you spend looking at golf shoes, the more you will realize that the Minimus has all the key features that you will need to be successful on the course.
We love the fact that the shoe is comfortable and lightweight in addition to having the waterproof technology in place.
- Premium cushioning
- Very reactive during the golf swing
- Great color selection and styling
- Does not have a removable insole
8. FootJoy Men’s Pro/Sl Golf Shoes
- Exceptional stability - a perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort
- Laser plus fit - The laser plus last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Performance Leather - chromoskin leather, developed by Pittards of england, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather
- Versatile traction - a one-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our fine tuned foam (ftf) for cushioning and stability, With a TPU molded sole for traction, creates an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility
- Waterproof - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% Waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
- Very stable
- Premium golf shoe technology
- Chromoskin leather technology
The FootJoy Men’s Pro/SI Golf shoes are designed to be a premium golf shoe offering for the best players in the game.
If you are very serious about stability and performance but you want to try out this spikeless technology, then you will like the FootJoy Men’s Pro/SI.
The Footjoy Laser Fit technology helps to ensure that you have increased comfort and stability in your shoe.
In addition, the lightweight and durable performance make it easy to walk the golf course if you choose to do so.
We also love the fact that FootJoy used its premium waterproof leather technology to ensure that this golf shoe is going to stay dry no matter what the conditions are like on the golf course.
With so many of the spikeless golf shoes being geared more towards the sporty look, it is nice to have this premium offering from FootJoy that has more of a classic golf styling.
Many golfers at private country clubs as well as those who play in golf tournaments will prefer a shoe that has a very professional look, and they will enjoy what the Pro/SI golf shoes have to offer.
Don’t let the slightly higher price of a FootJoy Pro/SI shoe turn you away because the overall performance is something you will have a hard time finding elsewhere.
- Performance leather
- Thicker insole for more comfort
- Rounded Toe character
- Priced higher than other spikeless golf shoes
9. PUMA Men’s Fusion Evo Golf Shoe
- BOOTIE CONSTRUCTION-Bootie construction provides step in comfort and 360-degrees of support around the foot.
- PWRSTRAP FIT SYSTEM-Advanced nylon webbing straps integrated with the lacing system that wrap the foot to provide a secure, personalized fit.
- SOFTFOAM-Dual Density insole provides two unique layers of cushioning for customized comfort, fit and long lasting durability.
- FUSION FOAM-Mix of super soft EVA foam and ultra-responsive rubber combine to provide energy return and cushioning to keep you comfortable all day long.
- Very comfortable feel
- Soft foam cushioning
- Unique lacing system
The Puma Men’s Fusion EVO Golf shoe is a great golf shoe for comfort and stability in the golf swing.
The lacing system on the PUMA Fusion EVO Golf Shoe helps to encourage a secure fit on your foot.
The Puma golf shoes happen to be some of the best options on the market if you like shoes that feel like sneakers.
It is hard to tell that this is even a golf shoe with the level of comfort and functionality that they put into the Puma Men’s Fusion.
With the history that Puma has when it comes to shoes, you will know that you are also getting a golf shoe that will last you a long time.
The Puma shoes are easy to wash and quick to clean.
Getting the shoe in great shape before your next round of play is a very easy thing to do with these spikeless golf shoes.
- Support around the foot
- Personalized fit
- Fusion Foam for extra comfort
- Higher rise, not comfortable for all golfers
10. Callaway Men’s Del Mar Sunset Golf Shoe
- Opti-dri waterproof performance textile upper
- Spikeless dura-rubber outsole with multi-directional traction lugs
- Extra-thick PU insole for superior comfort
- Opti-vent mesh liner for breathability and heat management
- 2 Year limited waterproof warranty
- Waterproof performance
- Two year limited waterproof warranty
- Very thick insole
The Callaway Men’s Del Mar Sunset Golf shoe is a new unique option from one of the best known names in the game.
The spikeless golf shoe from Callaway has a mesh liner to help it be a bit more breathable and keep your foot cool during the day.
The Del Mar Sunset golf shoes are unique in that they have more of a modern style to them.
We like the tread pattern on the bottom of the Callaway and the way that it allows your foot to stay in place when you are swinging.
In addition, the Callaway Del Mel Sunset Golf Shoe comes with a two-year limited waterproof warranty.
The only issue you will sometimes deal with on a shoe like the Del Mar is that it is not the best in wet conditions.
Although the shoe itself will help your foot stay dry, it is not really known for wet conditions.
The wet turf can sometimes make your foot slip, and you could fall if you are walking very fast.
Just keep this in mind if you are a golfer who likes to play in all types of weather.
- Comes with a waterproof warranty
- Modern younger look
- Comes in a few different colors
- It can be worn easily on and off the golf course
- Not the best for a fast swing speed golfer
Hopefully, you now feel as though you know enough to be able to choose a pair of spikeless golf shoes that are a good fit for your game.
The spikeless technology offers a great feel and support of the foot, but it still allows you to wear the shoes both on and off the golf course.
A spikeless golf shoe is a versatile option that you can wear from home to work and all the way to the golf course.
As long as you have some good stability in your golf swing and can stay balanced, you won’t have any trouble switching to spikeless golf shoes.
Golfers should consider having both spikeless and spiked shoes for any of the various situations that might occur out on the golf course.