Walking the golf course is getting more and more popular.
People are realizing that when you walk the golf course, the game becomes a very good thing for your health.
However, walking the five or more miles that it takes to play 18 holes can be really difficult.
In addition, golf shoes are not always the best for those who need more comfort on the course.
Sometimes, it’s hard to find a golf shoe that fits exactly like it should and still has the performance necessary to help you play golf.
The perfect solution for most golfers is golf insoles.
There are so many insoles on the market, and they are a fairly priced way to fix any issues you may have on the course with the comfort of your feet.
Here are ten of the best golf insoles on the market.
Best Golf Insoles (Top 10)
1. Dr. Scholl’s Sport Insoles Superior Shock Absorption And Arch Support
- Dr. Scholl's Athletic Series Sport insoles men
- Shoe insoles
- Men's Insole
- If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size
- Available in several sizes
- Fairly priced
- Has shock absorption technology
Dr. Scholl’s has always been a leader in technology for the feet.
These insoles are specifically built for people who are playing sports.
This means that if you are going to walk the course or even play 18 holes on a cart, this insole is specifically designed for an activity like this.
The technology features a gel material which is a perfect way to help reduce stress and make you feel as though you could walk the golf course all day long.
The idea behind a great insole is that when you are finished with 18 holes, you feel like you could go for more.
Many people know the feeling of playing 18 holes and deciding you just want to be done, and that is not what you will have to deal with when it comes to the Dr. Scholl’s insoles.
The Flexible Arch Shell also increases the motion that you can get and bulks up the stability on the side-to-side movements.
With the golf swing requiring so many different types of movements, this really is a smart solution to consider.
- Will help to reduce fatigue
- It makes golfers feel like more than 18 holes is possible
- Has good stability for all types of movements
- Size ranges are broad, may not be a perfect fit inside your shoe
2. CURREX GolfPro – Swing Precision Up To The 18
- Rated #1 in Comfort & Foot Pressure Relief* (Scientific Study, German Sports University of Cologne, Germany)
- Designed to help reducing injuries & pain from plantar fasciitis & other common foot problems
- Appropriate for all shoes with removable liner / if added to other shoes you may need to go half size up for your shoe
- Each insole boasts a different shape, arch height & flex, allowing for a customized fit
- Blue-HIGH, Orange-MED or Red-LOW? Your foot-type determines the color!
- Available in custom sizing
- Can be used in more than just golf shoes
The Currex GolfPRo is a golf shoe insert that is built specifically for golfers.
The idea is that you will have much less pain and more comfort as you make your way around the golf course.
This is a very highly rated golf shoe insert, and it is one that should be considered specifically because it is built for golfers.
Each of the insole choices that you have with Currex is going to give you additional support for certain issues.
Therefore, if you need specific arch support, arch height, and flex, you can find the perfect option with Currex.
This is going to fit inside any shoe with a removable insole liner, so if you don’t have that ability, your shoe may feel a little snug.
This is something to consider when purchasing your next pair of golf shoes.
Overall, the performance here is something that all golfers will enjoy and benefit from.
- Very highly rated insole
- Works in all shoes, not just golf shoes
- It comes in different custom fits
- A bit thicker than other insoles and could require a half size up on the shoe
3. Silica Gel Sport Shoe Insole, MARRDO Spring Cushioning Shock Absorption Shoe Insert
- High-Impact Spring Cushioning & Comfort: Shock-absorbing heel, Five spring Cushioning: Spring Cushioning in the heel and arch absorbs impact, spring Cushioning Comfort Massaging forefoot enhances shock absorption, Many shoes do not have the proper amount of cushioning for your feet.
- Sports Insoles Metatarsal Massaging Insoles- GEL Forefoot with massage points of the Seven small springs, enhances Metatarsal shock absorption and massage function,Massages Your Feet while You Walk,Slight squeeze massage, a little pain,Relieves Stress on High Pressure Areas & Reduces Foot Pain & Muscle Fatigue.
- Sports Shoe Inserts : Full Length Insoles For Walking,cross training, jogging,running, Hiking, & More -EVA Gel Insoles shock absorbing,Not suitable for all day use.
- Silica GEL Sport Insole for the treatment of Heel Pain,Heel Spurs,Plantar Fasciitis,Ball of Foot Pain and Achilles Tendonitis,knee stress and hip pain.
- SIZE: Men 7.5-10 Women 9.5-11 (11.4"=29cm), the other code number can also allow customers themselves to cutting, So don't worry about our products don't fit your feet.
- Shock absorbing
- Helps prevent foot pain
- Massaging technology
The Silica Gel Sport Shoe Insole is a very responsive insole that works for a wide range of golfers.
Each time you step down on this shoe, you will feel as though your foot is being massaged.
Certainly, it is hard to complain about technology like that.
The insole actually has seven very small springs installed in it.
These springs help to ensure that when you step down, your feet are getting the proper responsive feel and shock absorption.
The GEL Forefoot has massage points that will feel as though they are squeezing your foot just a little bit as you step down.
If you are a runner or a hiker in addition to being a golfer, you will find that this is an excellent insert to leave in your sports shoes.
These particular insoles take a little bit to get used to.
Since they have so much comfort and cushioning, it can feel a bit overwhelming at first to have all this cushioning going on.
Once you get used to the feel, you are going to have a hard time playing golf without this supportive technology.
- Shock absorbing
- Great for all sports that require high impact
- Massaging technology on each step
- Can’t keep the insole in for everyday use built specifically for sports
4. Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles For Men And Women Shoe Inserts – Orthotic Inserts – Flat Feet Foot
- HIGH ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES premium podiatrist-recommended sole shoe inserts for men and women minimize arch pain and offer excellent comfort. EASYFEET shoe insoles provide plantar fasciitis - high arch - flat feet - pronation - back - ankle - knee - neck - lower back - joint - posture - heel spurs - metatarsalgia - shin splints - bunions - Morton's neuroma support and pain relief
- ANY AGE / FOOTWEAR/ ACTIVITY orthotic inserts for men and women fit all orthopedic - athletic - casual - workout - sports - hiking - basketball - tennis - snowboard - ski - golf - gym - walking shoes or work boots. Best insoles for walking - running - standing - cross-training. WARNING: you may feel foot pressure while 3-7 days of wearing. It's normal because your feet are not used to arch support. We strongly recommend starting from 2-3 hours a day and increase the time each day gradually
- FOOT PAIN RELIEF Anti Pronation Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology offers a superb level of arch supports. Plantar Fasciitis Insoles provide a shock-absorbing effect because gel forefoot and air capsules enhance cushioning. Deep heel cradle with built-in heel support keeps foot bone vertical and balance to provide stability
- PREMIUM QUALITY orthotics offer strong arch support made of hard TPU and cushioning layer with PU memory foam base. Heat and friction reducing velvety breathable cover provide a top-notch feet comfort. Adjustable size: insoles can be easily trimmed and adapted
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE complete customer satisfaction and 1-year guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund shoe inserts for you. If you received an item with a broken box or item in Used condition please don't send a complaint, message us and we'll resolve this problem! Just click ‘Add to Cart’ to care your foot now!
- Premium shoe inserts
- Can work for any age
- Will help improve lower back pain
The EasyFeet Shoe insoles are becoming more and more popular.
One thing that makes this company stand out is the wide range of products that they offer for all ages.
It does not matter if you are a low handicap or high handicap golfer or a young or old golfer, you will find benefits from the EasyFeet insoles.
The most significant technology in the EasyFeet is that there is advanced cushioning under the arch of the foot.
This cushioning makes it easier for those who suffer from pain and need the extra gel and support.
EasyFeet warns that it could take almost a week of using these insoles before they are conditioned to your feet and feel fully comfortable.
The quality of these insoles is very high and will allow you to enjoy them for years to come.
The TPU hard cushioning layer with the mixture of memory foam provides both high quality and longevity in this insole.
- Could work for a wide variety of sports
- Provides great arch support
- Cushioning and support
- Will take several days of wear inside the shoe before you are used to the feel
5. Salted Smart Insoles – Golf & Fitness Activities | Smart Fitness | Analyzes Golf Swing Posture Through Balance and Foot Pressure
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY: SALTED’s smart insoles for adults come with patented pressure sensor technology, golf swing and posture is corrected by accurately meassuring the user’s foot pressure, gait pattern, bodyweight imbalance, and muscle movement.
- CORRECT POSTURE: SALTED Golf and smart insole improves golf swing, posture, and driving distance with body swing practice and SALTED Training analyzes running posture and gait patterns based on foot pressure data.
- SMART FITNESS: These smart insoles are the best way to monitor your phyiscal activity down to the T! Smart fitness is the new way to exersize. An accurate breakdown of movement, helps you to analyze and perfect your performance!
- MADE FOR COMFORT: These smart shoe insoles are lightweight and have just the right thickness, making them comfortable for feet. Users can choose their shoe size and further customize the size of their insoles by trimming or cutting them. NO RETURNS ONCE TRIMMED
- WATERPROOF AND SWEATPROOF: Our smart devices are waterproof and dust-resistant (IP68-certified), so they can be used even on rainy or snowy days. These foot smart insoles are hand washable and easy to manage
- Smart technology incorporated into insole
- Will monitor golf swing
- It still makes a comfortable insole with pressure sensor technology
If you want to take the insole game up a notch and use something that is built with a ton of technology and advantages, the Salted Smart Insoles are a great choice.
This goes much further than foot comfort and allows golfers to have a lightweight and comfortable golf training tool on their feet.
With the Salted Smart Insole, your golf posture and positions will be measured and then reported to you.
This way, you can see what you are doing with your golf swing and whether or not it is efficient.
Of course, this is a very advanced feature for an insole, and that is why these insoles are priced higher than other options.
The Salted Smart insoles are waterproof and sweatproof, and they are hand washable so that you can have them for years to come.
The breakdown of the movement that you get after using the Salted can be very beneficial to your golf game.
- Foot pressure is accurately measured and reported
- Can be a great swing training device
- Made to be comfortable and lightweight
- Very expensive technology
6. Superfeet FLEX, Comfort Insoles For Athletic Shoe Cushion And Support, Unisex, Flame
- VENTILATED FOREFOOT: The breathable forefoot of these comfortable Superfeet insoles helps keep feet cool and comfortable
- AEROSPRING COMFORT FOAM: 4mm thickness; the durable, viscoelastic closed-cell foam layer of these athletic shoe inserts absorbs impact to deliver comfort that lasts
- FLEXIBLE HEEL CRADLE: These Superfeet insoles have a horshoe-shaped heel cradle which provides cushion, structure and stability
- DYNAMIC SHAPE: These cushioned insoles are contoured to stabilize and support the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- BEVELED EDGE: Easily rounded and trimmable shoe insoles improve the fit in a wide variety footwear and feature moisture wick with long-lasting odor control
- Ventilated in the fore foot
- Comfort foam
- Easy to trim
The SuperFeet Flex is a great golf shoe to help your foot stay cool and comfortable while you make your way around the golf course.
The comfort foam has four millimeters of thickness, providing just the right mix of durability and performance in the shoe.
One of the things that helps the SuperFeet Flex stand out is the dynamic shaping.
Once you have these trimmed and set inside your shoe, you will find that they fit perfectly and do not require any adjustment.
Essentially this is one of those insoles that is going to get to know your foot.
The Flexible heel cradle will provide cushion and stability when you are making those big swings at the ball.
Overall, this is an affordable and smart choice for a golf insole.
- Ventilation to make sure that your foot does not get too hot
- Easy to trim
- Comfort foam to absorb more shock and impact
- It feels a bit thinner than other golf shoe insoles on the market
7. Pine Valley’s Golf Orthotic Shoe Inserts For Men Orthopedic Support Shoe Insoles
- LASTING COMFORT - Pine Valley Orthotic's Anatomical arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and pain caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis, and diabetes.provides relief from Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis and also Ball of Foot pain
- Worn by Michael Breed and Hank Haney! The ultimate orthotic inserts with proven results
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE - Provides moderate control and support in walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.Comfort and cushioning for all types of leisure or everyday footwear, great for golf and outdoor activities
- Proudly made in the USA. Designed and Made by a Golfer and Pedorthist who wanted to not only improve his game - but also yours. Lifespan: 2 years with regular use.
- We are so confident you will love our Golf orthotic inserts that we are giving a 30-day money back guarantee in the rare case you face ANY issues with your purchase.
- Helps with both foot and leg pain
- Worn by and supported by professionals in the industry
- Made by a golfer
As we have mentioned before, the support that a golfer needs in their shoe is something different from what all people need for day-to-day walking.
The game of golf features lots of twisting, turning, and moving, and you need to have the right insoles to ensure you have this same range of movement.
The Pine Valley insole was created by a golfer who knew how important it was to ensure that he had comfort and control in his shoe.
The Pine Valley comes with a two-year warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
This is one of those insoles with which you are almost guaranteed to feel a difference the first time you wear them on the golf course.
- Protects against a wide range of golf ailments
- Can be used every day
- Golfers created this for other golfers making it very relevant technology
- Priced higher than other insoles on the market
8. Air Arch Golf Rainbow Women Insoles Anti-Sway, Slice Support Air Orthotics Shoe Inserts Pain Shock Absorb
- Women Size 6 - 8 US (9.05 ~ 10.23 inch )
- Intended for use by Golf ,the walking of toeing out, banana legs, legs of O type
- Good for anti-sway anti-slice putting swing
- Air (nitrogen) moves from heel to arch, and arch to heel circulating in relations to the contact of the foot to the ground
- First please try to adjust Air Arch to your shoes before cutting the curve and then it would be fixed tightly, use it originally
- Built for women
- It helps to get rid of a slice
- Increases foot circulation
Women golfers spend just as much time walking the golf course as men.
Therefore, it is essential to have insole options that can help the woman golfer feel less pain and more support.
One of the great things about this Air Arch Golf Rainbow is that it actually helps players who need to eliminate a slice in their golf game.
The way the insole sets up your foot for play will make it much easier to control what you are doing with your swing.
The technology in this insole is actually air which will move from heel to arch.
As the air circulated, it is going to help you feel as though you are more connected and comfortable while you are on the golf course.
If you want to make sure that you aren’t swaying and you stay comfortable and stable in your shoes on the course, this is a great option.
- Built specifically for women
- Uses air technology to increase support
- Great for helping to stop a fix or a sway
- Not available in men’s sizes
9. Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts With Arch Support
- ✅ STEADY ARCH SUPPORT: Physix high arch insoles are designed to be the best shoe inserts men & women need as a soothing solution for Flat Feet, Runner's Knee, Overpronation, Shin Splints, & Achilles Tendonitis. These plantar fasciitis insoles relieve Metatarsal Arch & Heel Aches, Metatarsalgia (Ball of Foot Pain), Patellofemoral Syndrome (Knee Pain), & Low Back Pain!
- ✅ LOW PROFILE, LIGHTWEIGHT, ULTRA THIN SOLES: Physix flat foot orthopedic insoles are more supportive than thick cushion insoles and won't alter the way your shoe fits. Our plantar fasciitis inserts allow more room in the toe box to ensure comfy fit in most shoe types: boots, booties, slippers, dress shoes, running shoes, sneakers.
- ✅ ERGONOMIC, NON SLIP DESIGN: Physix orthotic insoles are meticulously designed to reduce pain & discomfort, with semi-rigid arch support & heel cup for added support & stability while on the go. Plus each shoe insole has a non-slip heel to hold the insert securely in place throughout the day!
- ✅ SUPERIOR MATERIALS: Physix inserts are the best shoe insoles men & women love! Dual Base Layered High-Performance EVA foam & PU material helps correct abnormal walking patterns, relieves metatarsalgia, heel spurs, & knee pain.
- ✅ DEEP HEEL CRADLE FOR STABILITY ensures your feet get the best tender loving care they deserve, use after use. Ideal as overpronation insoles and perfect for improving performance & physical activity.
- ✅ PREMIUM LINING THAT STAYS IN PLACE: Unlike other known brands of flat feet insoles w/ top fabric that slides or bunches up during action, Physix sole inserts stay put while you're active at work, standing, walking, or even hiking! The best running insoles for women & men!
- ✅ BEST INSOLES FOR STANDING ALL DAY: High arch, deep heel cup, & dual-layered base ensure a reduction of leg & foot muscle fatigue, making our work boot insoles ideal for those on their feet for long periods like nurses or retail employees. Also ideal for sports, camping, hiking, running, & more.
- ✅ THUMBS UP FROM FOOT CARE SPECIALISTS: The thoughtful engineering of our orthotics for plantar fasciitis & shoe inserts for flat feet earned for Physix Gear the trust of foot experts & therapists over time. Rely on our women’s & mens insoles to provide your much needed relief & protection from many foot & leg conditions.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: Physix Gear shoes insoles for men & women are easy to set up & position inside your work boots or shoes. These in soles come with trim guides for easy cutting & customization for that comfortable fit you need. Available in 5 sizes!
- ✅ NO RISK PURCHASE: We commit no-hassle returns on our Unisex Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis. If our foot insoles for men & women fail to satisfy you, contact us, and we'll assist you right away!
- Provides better balance and support
- Arch Support technology
- Good choice for plantar fasciitis
The Physix Gear Sport is an advanced orthotic insert built specifically for those participating in athletic activities.
Whether you are a runner, golfer, or even a basketball player, you will find some benefit in working with this orthotic insert.
The material that this shoe is made with is going to hold up over time and provide plenty of quality.
A golfer will say that having this insole in place is a bit like walking on a cloud.
One thing that makes the Physix stand out is that there is more room in the toe area than other insoles on the market.
This can ensure that you get the proper fit each time you go out to play.
- Lower profile design
- Helps with running and walking
- Very easy to use
- The size range is a bit broad, could require extra trimming
10. Samurai Insoles Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Shoe Insoles
- Lighting fast plantar fasciitis relief and more! Simply replace your shoes’ factory insoles with our Original Samurai Insoles for relief from many common foot and leg symptoms, including shin splints.
- Designed by a leading podiatrist to address the root cause of plantar fasciitis, shins splints, neuromas, tendonitis, flat feet and many other common foot issues.
- Samurai Insoles have a supportive, yet comfortably flexible, orthotic core built right inside so you get the support you need without sacrificing your comfort. Most other plantar fasciitis insoles are simply an expensive cushion with little support.
- Podiatrist designed, state-of-the-art orthotic laboratory made, right here in the USA.
- Relief 100% guaranteed or your money back!
- Built to help with plantar fasciitis
- Provides great arch support
- Comfortable and thin inserts
The last option is a perfect choice for those who struggle with specific foot pain.
If you are having a hard time with your plantar fasciitis and it is preventing you from enjoying more time on the golf course, this is a smart insole to use.
The Samurai insert was designed by a podiatrist who knew precisely where to put the extra cushioning and support necessary for this impressive technology.
Essentially, if you want to be comfortable on the course but still be able to get your full flexibility and mobility, this insole will do it.
- Podiatrist recommended insole
- Has lots of support
- Can help with a variety of foot issues
- Not as much cushion as other insoles for golf
Hopefully, these golf insoles have helped you see the different options that you have on the market.
When you buy a pair of golf shoes, don’t assume that you are done at that point.
There are so many options to help these shoes feel more comfortable and supportive.
It’s just a matter of finding what works for you.