Golf cart windshields provide a high level of protection at a reasonable price.
And since there are many different models on the market, it is important to understand the differences between them and the ways that they can benefit a buyer.
The following top 10 golf cart windshields should be suitable for just about anybody and provide a myriad of unique benefits for cart owners.
Top 10 Best Golf Cart Windshields
1. Tinted Windshield for EZGO TXT
- Tinted Folding Windshield Fits EZGO TXT 1995 - up Golf Carts
- All hardware included for easy installation
- Made of 3/16" thick Acrylic material
- Made in the USA!
Designed for EZGO TXT golf carts manufactured between 1994-2013, this windshield is the best for a number of reasons.
As manufactured by Golf Cart King, it posses the kind of unique density, strength, and reliability common with this manufacturer.
Those who know anything about this company know that they are among the most reliable and dependable golf cart product options on the market today.
Just as importantly, they provide high-quality warranties, a smart inspection process that keeps their products from defects, and a myriad of other unique benefits that are hard to get from other manufacturers.
Golf Cart King just goes the extra step for their products in a way we rarely see from others.
For example, while the thickness of this windshield is still just under one-quarter-inch, it has a density to the acrylic design that you can rarely find from other cart options.
- Fits on just about any EZGO TXT golf cart you can find
- One of the strongest and most resilient of all windshields on the market
- Hefty weight makes it feel very reliable
- Price is out of the budget range for many
- Tinted style may not appeal to all buyers
- May not work on newer EZGO TXT models
2. 10L0L Deluxe Foldable Golf Cart Windshield Fits EZGO RXV
- 【EZGO RXV Windshield】:10L0L Foldable Windshield fits for Golf Cart EZGO RXV;
- 【Fold&Unfold Design】:our golf cart windshield could be used in 2 ways.if you don't want a full spread out,you could fold it in half and easily fix it on the golf cart;
- 【Made of heavy duty clear vinyl】:it provides you a safety shield against rain or windstorms,offers you warmth on cold day driving or night driving; and the attached velcro straps holds very firmly, eliminating you the worry of Velcro failure;
- 【Easy Intallation&Storage】:No tools required to install this windshield,you could just mount it in seconds and easily rolls it up for storage in golf bag;
- 【Money Value 】:factory OEM product,very reasonable price.We promise 1 year warranty of all 10L0L products purchased in our store:GLOBAL MATTER WING,Welcome your buying.
The last budget model on our list is also our favorite because it has the same level of detail common for 10LOL but is suitable for a broader range of golf carts.
That’s because these windshields are designed for the EZGO RXV, an increasingly popular golf cart model in many sectors.
In many ways, this option may be THE standout windshield option available for this unique cart model.
As a result, we can’t suggest this option highly enough for RXV drivers.
And since 10LOL always provides a one-year warranty of their products, it is among the most valuable investments you will make in your cart.
Don’t forget – this windshield is similar to others like it on the market and includes a simple folding option that makes it easy to take off and store when you don’t want to use it.
Sometimes, this option is good when the day is clear and you don’t want anything in the viewing range – this windshield is not obstructive but does have a texture that some users may not like.
- The price is more than reasonable
- Folding design makes it easy to store when not in use
- Vinyl surface is surprisingly strong for its relative inexpensive nature
- Lack of acrylic material may deter some buyers from this option
- Some may have a hard time with the installation because it doesn’t use tools
- Storage bag sometimes feels too small for the windshield, though this is mostly personal
3. Clear Club Car Precedent Golf Cart Windshield
- Precedent - Clear (2004-up)
- Folding Acrylic 3/16 Windshield for Club Car Precedent Golf Cart Models
- All parts are included for bolt on installation
The top 3 golf cart windshields on this list are pretty hard to top and should provide the kind of protection that a person needs to keep their cart strong.
Depending on your golf cart model, the options may vary, so keep that in mind before purchase.
For example, this windshield designed by Golf Cart King is the best choice for Club Car Precedent cart models.
Like most other windshields, it possesses a nearly quarter-inch thickness that is among the toughest and most resistant options on the market.
Though limited to models from 2004 to now, this windshield should provide those within this range with an excellent array of options.
- All parts are included to make the bolt installation easier
- Clear style is very easy to see through for most people
- Folding style helps to keep the windshield portable
- Folding option may be unappealing for some buyers who want a permanent option
- The fasteners may not wrap properly around some carts, mostly those a little older
- May have a murky surface to some buyers when not properly installed
4. Club Car Precedent Clear Fold Down Impact-Resistant Windshield
- Clear for Great Visibility - Fold Down for Convenience
- Easy Installation & Quick Disconnect - 1 Year Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction from Order Placement through Installation
- Multiple Layers of Protective Film Applied to Every Side to Protect Windshield - May Appear Scratched Before Removal
The manufacturer name of “Fat Cat Golf” may not inspire a lot of confidence in many golf cart owners.
However, this lack of assurance is unnecessary – this highly-ranked windshield (4.7 out of 5 stars) is an affordable, easy to install, and excellent option.
As Club Car Precedent models are considered more upscale, this option fits those needs perfectly and without issue.
What we like the most about this windshield is its fold-down design that helps to make it easier for you to see when you don’t need windshield protection.
This design is common in other windshields but is executed very well, here.
And the design is fairly simple to understand without a lot of difficulty, making it mostly easy to install for most people.
- One-year warranty helps to protect your investment
- Protective film helps to keep windshield strong during shipping
- Extra-strength exterior is surprisingly strong for a portable windshield
- Film may make the windshield appear cracked before removed
- May feel heavier to golf cart owners, due to its density
- Instructions could probably be clearer
5. 10L0L Deluxe Foldable Golf Cart Windshield Fits EZGO TXT Golf Cart
- This very light and deluxe foldable golf cart windshield fits EZGO TXT golf cart.
- The heavy-duty clear vinyl Deluxe Windshield will not crease or wrinkle.
- 3000 times of tear test, the velcro still holds very well. Eliminating the worry you Velcro failure.
- Fits great “sealing” well on both sides and the top and bottom, no air/rain comes from the front. Keep the rain and cold wind off of you and passenger.
- Fold in half & easy Installation. This deluxe portable golf cart windshield can be fold in half and used on golf cart. Rip-and-grip straps design with buckles and belt attaches quickly and securely.
At this point on the list, we’re reaching some of the best golf cart windshields on the market today.
And while 10LOL mostly produces budget options for many buyers, this windshield remains a great choice for many cart owners.
That’s because it’s low price is not indicative of a lack of quality – this is easily one of the best budget golf cart windshields available.
What makes this option stand out from others we’ve highlighted so far?
After all, it utilizes the same type of high-quality vinyl material common on many portable windshields.
And it has the same overall design style of other EZGO TXT windshields.
Again, the devil is in the details – the design and construction quality of this windshield is just a little higher.
- Low price is very easy for most people to afford
- Flexible and light material makes it very easy to install
- Crease- and wrinkle-free design pairs well with rip-free Velcro
- May feel too light for users who want a sturdier option
- Some may not want this as a permanent windshield option
- Velcro may not be what some buyers want for their attachments
6. Buggies Unlimited Yamaha Golf Cart Fold Down Windshield
- Fits Yamaha G14/G16/G19 models
- High-quality 3/16" thick acrylic
- Installation hardware included, easily attaches to your existing windshield frame
- Made in the USA
Golf cart owners who have older Yamaha Models – between 1995-2002 – may want to consider this Buggies Unlimited windshield.
Designed for G14, G16, and G19 carts, this windshield option has a nearly perfect rating on Amazon based on a handful of ratings.
Like many windshields, it uses an acrylic material that is nearly one-quarter-inch thick to produce a strong level of protection.
In spite of the fact that this windshield is designed for much older carts, it still offers a high level of protection that is emblematic of Buggies Unlimited and their quality of work.
Sometimes, the differences between golf cart windshields can vary on very small terms.
And at this point, we’re getting to some of the finer models available, which is important to consider before purchase.
- Made in the USA for those who want an American-made product
- Uses simple attachment tools that are included with the windshield
- May be tweaked for other similar golf cart models
- Hard to adjust for other golf carts without experience
- May not fit all golf cart models equally well
- Sometimes hard to find, due to relatively older age
7. Tinted Windshield for Club Car DS Golf Cart
- TINTED Flip Down Windshield for Club Car DS Golf Carts for years 2000+
- Fits Club Car Golf Carts with NEW Style Black Roof Struts (supports)
- High clarity acrylic for better visibility & long lasting. High quality polyurethane hinges.
- These windshields fit carts with the Manufacturers Original Roof Struts.
Golf Cart King rarely produces a product that isn’t worth consideration.
They often make it high on many of our lists and inch above at least three windshields so far.
Though some may find the price a little high on these carts, their overall design and structural benefits make them more than worth consideration, particularly for those who have Club Car golf cart options.
Though designed especially for these carts – the DS models above the year 2000 – some may be able to fit them on other types of carts.
This option is probably not best suited to those who don’t have a lot of installation experience with these carts, though.
However, this windshield is still relatively easy to install compared to other options and is highly ranked by most who purchase it.
- Tinted design helps to protect against sun damage
- Uses simple struts that help to hold the windshield to the cart
- Polyurethane hinges keep the windshield from falling off
- Price is higher for those who want a budget option
- Some may not want a tinted model for their carting needs
- May have some troubles with installation
8. Performance Plus Carts Clear Windshield for EZGO TXT
- Clear Folding Windshield Fits EZGO TXT 1995 - up Golf Carts
- All hardware included for easy installation
- Made of 3/16" thick Acrylic material
- Made in the USA!
Performance Plus Carts usually puts together a pretty high-quality product for their customers – and this windshield is no different.
With over 250 online reviews, this windshield is rated 4.7 out of 5 stars.
This high rating pulls it before our last two options but not quite near the top – online ratings are a decent way to gauge quality but don’t always tell a full picture of a product.
That said, with a fairly thick (nearly a quarter-inch) design with tough acrylic materials, this windshield is a good choice for those with EZGO TXT models from 1995 and up.
And those who buy only American-made products will appreciate this option, as Performance Plus Carts builds all their items in the country.
However, there are reasons it doesn’t rank higher on our list here.
- Quick and easy installation saves buyers a lot of time
- Customer service is very strong with this company
- Protects very well against most weathering elements
- Price may be a bit high for those on a budget
- Instructions are very limited for installation
- Roof support clips may be tight on some models
9. Classic Accessories Fairway Deluxe Portable Golf Cart Windshield
- Portable windshield for golf carts
- Protects you from rain or windstorms
- Made of heavy-duty clear vinyl
- Rolls up for storage in golf bag
- Rip-and-grip straps fit most golf carts
As designed by Classic Accessories, this windshield is a simple budget model that is a good choice for those without a lot of cash.
The price is much lower than other windshields on this list, with few exceptions.
As a result, it is typically a good choice for people who own a large fleet of golf carts or who want a temporary windshield while they save up for a larger and more extensive option.
Designed with wither a sandy or clear style, this windshield is also portable – this makes it a good backup option if a windshield fails while out on the course.
Its light nature makes it easy to roll up into a small bag.
It can be installed in seconds, as well, which allows users to take it off and on while they are on the course.
In this way, a buyer can enjoy windshield-free carting, if they desire.
- Uses a heavy-duty vinyl to produce a high level of protection
- Should fit most golf carts with a 38-by-29-inch windshield area
- Includes attachment strips that help keep it held to the cart more easily
- Very lightweight nature may feel cheap to some users
- Heavy winds may cause the windshield to buckle
- Some users complained of an inability to see through it
10. Tinted Windshield for EZGO TXT & Medalist
- Fits for EZGO TXT & Medalist Gas or Electric Golf Cart (1994-2014 )
- Approximate Dimensions:39.5" Wide x 34" High.Thicker Than Most of The Windshields in The Market. Superior Quality of Acrylic Protecting the Windshield from Shattering and Cracking.
- Made From Tinted 3/16" Heavy Duty Acrylic-Reduce Glare - Great Visibility-Fold Down for Convenience.
- ALL HARDWARE IS INCLUDED!! Easily attaches to your existing windshield frame!! No drilling or additional hardware required!! Instruction is Not Included!!
- The windshield is covered with a protective film to protect the product from damage or scratches.If you receive a windshield that looks scratched, please don't worry, just tear off the protective film
Created by Ecotric, this folding tinted windshield is designed to fit on a variety of different golf cart models, each of which has advantages and disadvantages well worth considering.
According to the manufacturer, it can fit on EZGO TXT and Medalist Models, both gas and electric.
And it is designed to fit on carts between 1994-2014, making it a good choice for used models.
Produced with a strong acrylic designed to protect the windshield from cracking, this option also produces a high level of protection from wind, rain, and pests.
So why is it so low on this list?
While it is worth its cost, it just isn’t quite as good as the other others on this list.
The negatives aren’t too excessive with this model but are just serious enough to take it down to the bottom.
- Attaches very easily to the windshield frame on most carts
- Easy visibility for most users, as reported by reviewers online
- Includes a protective film that keeps the windshield safe when shipped
- Material may feel a bit flimsy to some buyers, depending on their cart
- May flex when driving quickly, which feels awkward
- Clips may not fit on some larger models, depending on a buyer’s cart