A golf cart is such a versatile vehicle to own.
You can use your cart to take your kids to school, run to the grocery store, or play a round of golf.
Have you ever considered being able to plow your driveway with your golf cart?
Many people are finding that they can use their golf carts for a variety of tasks throughout an entire year.
Investing in a golf cart snow plow can be a great way to both save money and make money.
Save money by not having to hire someone to plow your driveway or make a few extra dollars by doing your neighbors’ driveways with your golf cart.
The first step in this process is to invest in a good golf cart snow plow.
We have gathered the top ten choices on the market to make this much easier on you.
Top 10 Best Golf Cart Snow Plows
1. Black Boar Snow Plow Kit ATV Kit-48 With 9-Position Blade Angle, Adjusts To 30 Degrees to Each Side (66016)
- Strong, durable snow plow mounts to ATV chassis to easily clear snow and fits most models of ATV with round or square tubular frames
- Straight blade is 48 inches long, 2mm thick with reversible wear blade for extended life
- Adjustable blade angles of 0, 7.5, 22.5, and 30 degrees in both the right & left direction plus adjustable skid pads for proper blade height setting.Do not operate the Black Boar Snow Plow in reverse
- Blade can be quickly installed or removed from the mounting bracket via two quick pins
- Constructed of durable, black powder-coated steel. Winch required for use- not included
- Easy to mount
- Adjustable blade angles
The Black Boar Snow Plow Kit is a great option for a golf cart snow plow.
Although these are made to work with an ATV, they can usually be adjusted without much trouble to work on a golf cart.
As with all of the golf cart snow plows on our list, it is important that you check with the golf cart manufacturer and ensure that the cart is capable of plowing snow.
Many of the heavier duty carts and gas carts have the strength and power necessary to plow.
One of the great things about this plow is all the matching accessories you can purchase to get it to work more efficiently.
In addition, there are adjustable blade angles to ensure that you can clean certain areas of your walkways or driveway.
With the easy to use mounting bracket, you can take this blade off with ease when you are finished and want to start using your golf cart for other purposes again.
- It has plenty of matching brackets/accessories
- 48 inches long
- Durable and strong blade that is easy to mount
- Technically built for ATV use, may require a bit of customization depending on the golf cart model
2. WARN 78950 ProVantage Steel Plow Blade With Wear Bar, 50” Length
- Made from thick 12-gauge steel
- Heavy duty ribbing
- Center cross member for added rigidity
- Boxed design adds extra support
- Does not have a top lip
- 50 inches long
- 12 gauge steel construction
- No top lip
Another important thing to keep in mind about a golf cart snow plow is the length.
If the plow is overly long, your golf cart will not have the strength or the control to get any plowing done.
The Warn plow blade is 50 inches long, making it the perfect size for most golf carts.
You will need to purchase a winch for the cart if you are going to raise and lower the plow, and this will cost additional money.
Therefore, it is important to note that the Warn is one of the more affordable snow plow options on the market.
Considering this process is likely going to cost more than just the price of the plow, it’s an important thing to keep in mind.
With the 12 gauge steel construction, you can expect to keep this plow in the lineup for quite some time.
- Strong plow
- Very fair pricing
- Heavy duty ribbing
- It won’t be the only accessory you need to start plowing with a cart
3. KUAFU Snow Plow Blade Universal Kit Steel Adjustable 48” Complete Universal Kit Package Compatible With ATV Honda Kawasaki Polaris Aeon Crossland Arctic-Cat Alterra
- Comes with blade, push tube and universal mount kit. Blade is made with heavy-duty steel,push tube is constructed of square tube steel chassis, mid-mount kit is designed to mount to the underside of your vehicle chassis.
- Blade size is 48"(W)X17" (H),20’’ wide blade mounting system with 5-position(2 Left, Center, 2 Right) angle adjustment. NOTE: You will get 2 packages.
- Push tube is ergonomic pivot handle that offers improved leverage,quick pin attachment to 15-XXXX ATV under-body mounts that attach directly to the ATV frame for better plowing control
- Mid-mount kit fits mid-mount ATV push tube (15-0070),ATVS with skid plates that are welded on, may require drilling for installation. Doesn’t fit Can-Am out lander models.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE，100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE：We sure you will love our high quality products. However,if you are unsatisfied in either way,you have No-Questions-Asked, 30-DAY Money-Back Guarantee.
- It comes with blade and mount kit
- 48 inches wide blade kit
- Heavy duty steel construction
The Kuafu Snow Plow Blade Universal Kit is another excellent choice for your golf cart snow plow.
The thing that we like most about the Kuafu snow plow blade is the fact that it comes with the mounting kit you need to get you started in this process.
The Kuafu has a pivot handle that helps with leverage and control while you are plowing.
In addition, the mounting kit allows for five positions, so you should be able to get this to work with your golf cart.
The Kuafu comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you find that the golf cart snow plow does not work for your cart, you will not be stuck with it.
- It comes with a mounting bracket that is easy to install
- Five position mounting system helps you get it to work without much trouble
- Skid plates welded on
- Instructions for installation are not always clear
4. MotoAlliance DENALI ATV 50 Inch Universal Snow Plow Kit
- Fits: most ATV models; Sportsman models call for fitment verification
- Includes plow blade, wearbar, push tubes, adjustable skid feet, installation hardware and instructions
- Heavy duty 50" straight plow blade, made of 11 gauge steel and designed in America
- Includes one (1) replaceable wear bar
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade and 3 additional horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- Comes with installation hardware
- 50 inch plow
- 11 gauge steel
The MotoAlliance is another ATV snow plow that can also work with the right kind of golf cart.
One of the great things about the MotoAlliance snow plow kit is all that will come with it.
In addition to the blade, you will also get push tubes, adjustable skid feet, the hardware, and even instructions on how to install and use the plow.
The plow itself is 50 inches long, which is a perfect length for a golf cart snow plow.
The 11 gauge steel construction should be enough to help make your golf cart snow plow work as efficiently as possible.
- Horizontal stabilizer and ribs
- Comes with a wear bar
- Universal fit for most ATV models
- May need some additional configuration and hardware to work for certain golf carts
5. Arnold 19A30017OEM 46-Inch Snow Blade Attachment, 46 Inch, Black
- Includes (1) Arnold 19A30017OEM 46-Inch Snow Blade Attachment, 46 Inch, Black
- Compatible models include MTD 13AA625P004 (2008), 13AN795H790 (2007), 13AP62TK090 (2008), Yard Man 13AX615G055 (2008), 13AX90YT001 (2010), Troy-Bilt 13AX78KS011 (2010), 13AX78KS066 (2010), 13AX78KT066 (Thouroghbred) (2010), 13AX79KT011 (Horse) (2010), 13AX79KT066 (Horse) (2010), 13WX78KS011 (2010), 13WX78KS066 (2010), 13WX78KS211 (2010), 13WX78KT066 (Thouroghbred) (2010), 13WX79KT011 (Horse) (2010), 13WX79KT066 (Horse) (2010), 13WX79KT211 (Horse) (2010), 14AA80TP711 (Big Red Horse) (2007)
- MTD Genuine Parts are made for MTD’s family of brands including Troy-Bilt, Yard Man, Arnold, Remington, Yard Machines, Columbia, Murray, Robomow, and more.
- MTD brands, products, and parts are backed by a strong network of MTD sales, service, and support.
- Founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 1932, MTD Products Inc is a leader in the design and manufacture of outdoor power equipment such as lawnmowers and snow blowers.
- Several angle changes
- Adjustable skid shoes
- Fits a variety of models
The Arnold 46 inch snow blade attachment is an excellent choice for both golf carts and even some tractors and yard machines.
The fact that this is a 46 inch model and a bit more lightweight, it should be easier to use and maneuver around your property.
One of the best features of the Arnold snow blade attachment is its adjustability.
You can quickly and easily change the angle from straight ahead to 25 degrees left or right.
For those difficult corners and edges, this is something very important to consider.
The adjustable skid shoes also help to ensure that you can even work on a gravel driveway without pulling your entire driveway up in the process.
The Arnold snow plow is one of the easier models to install and maneuver simply because it is so lightweight.
If you have been thinking about adding a golf cart snow plow to your accessories, this one is a smart choice.
- Easy to work with and adjust
- Has adjustable angles
- 46 inch model
- Made for lawn equipment, it will require a bit of work to get the mounting right
6. KFI Products 105060 Pro-S Silver 60” ATV/UTV Straight Blade
- Package Dimensions: 20.32 cms (L) x 43.815 cms (W) x 20.32 cms (H)
- Product Type: Auto Accessory
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Straight or angled plowing
- Steel wear bar
- Heavy duty bolts used in construction
The KFI Products 60” straight blade snow plow is a choice that is very popular on ATVs and UTV’s and therefore works quite well on golf carts as well.
One of the things that make the KFI stand out is the heavy duty construction and strong ribbing.
The grade 50 ribbing helps to ensure that there is both power and stability while using this golf cart snow plow.
In addition to the plow blade, all mounting hardware is going to be included.
Keep in mind that you will need the mounting bracket that does not come with this kit.
- Powder coated swivel for durability
- Can work straight or at 25 degrees
- 11 Gauge steel construction
- Still needs a mounting bracket to get this to work with a golf cart
7. Tusk SubZero Snow Plow Kit, Winch Equipped ATV, 50” Blade
- Kit includes the following: -Tusk SubZero 50" Plow Blade. -Tusk SubZero Plow Mount. -Tusk SubZero Tube Runners.
- Heavy-duty 11 gauge steel blade.
- Replaceable wear bar.
- Quick change blade angle with 5 different settings.
- Push tube constructed from 1.5 inch square tube for durability.
- 50 inch blade
- Replaceable wear bar
- Push tube for durability
The Tusk Sub Zero Snow Plow Kit is built with a 50 inch blade to ensure you can make quick time cleaning up the snow from your driveway.
The heavy duty 11 gauge blade will not rust, and it should stay in excellent condition for years to come.
You will need to install a winch on your cart to ensure that the blade can be lowered and raised when it is in use.
This is why you will need to ensure your golf cart is genuinely equipped for this process.
The height on the blade is 16 inches, which will work great for most snowstorms.
In addition, the blade angle has five different settings so that you can quickly adjust to what you need.
- It comes with the mount
- Very heavy duty construction
- Five different positions or angles of the blade
- Still need to purchase the winch to lower and raise the blade
8. KFI 50” Flex Snowplow Combo Kit – 50” Flex Plow + Mount Bracket + Push Tube
- FITS: 2002-2008 Yamaha 660 Grizzly 4x4 ( ATV )
- This kit contains: 50 inch Flex plow blade. Snowplow Mount. Push Tube.
- Items could be shipped from multiple warehouses. Any order update information is sent to your Amazon email address.
- Please contact KFI directly with warranty claims / issues..
- Lightweight blade only 25 lbs.
- 1.4 inch adjustable skids
- Powder coated black
The KFI brand is one that has come up a few times on our list of the best golf cart snow plows.
The great thing about KFI is that they make a variety of different options, so you are likely to find something that will work for any plowing situation.
This is a 50 inch blade makes it a great size for golf cart snow plowing.
Another feature that we love about the KFI Flex Snowplow Combo is that it is so lightweight.
At only 25 pounds, it’s going to be hard to find a snow plow easier to adapt and get to work for your golf cart.
With the powder coated black finish, your golf cart snow plow should stay in great shape for years to come.
- Works well for continuous plowing
- It comes with a mount bracket and push tube
- Good 50 inch size
- More expensive than other options on the market
9. CLICK n GO CNG 2 Snow Plow For ATV & UTV
- Click N Go2 ATV Plow System
- Features a double pivot point that increases lift height by 75%
- Driver can use pedals to deactivate the latch and change the plow angle
- Quick hitch system makes for easy plow mounting
- Universal mount plate works for most ATVs
- Plow angle is easy to change
- Universal mount plate
- Designed to be easy to use
The Click n Go CNG 2 Snow Plow for ATV is designed to make plowing your golf cart considerably easier.
You can easily change the angle of the plow and get it to work for whatever the needs of your driveway are.
One of the things that the Click n Go focuses on in their marketing is a double pivot point system.
This helps to make the plow more efficient and stable when using in thicker snow.
Overall, the Click n Go is an affordable and smart plow system, but we do wish that it would come with a mounting kit to work specifically for a golf cart.
- Easy to change the angle
- Easy to take on and off
- Double pivot point to increase the lift height
- It does not come with the mounting bracket for golf carts
10. 60 inch DENALI ATV Snow Plow Kit
- Fits: 2011-2014 Sportsman 400, 500, 800; 2016-2018 Sportsman 450 HO & HD 2x4; 2010 Sportsman 500 HO; 2014-2017 Sportsman 570 4x4 (EFI); 2018 Sportsman 570 (EPS EU, EPS EU SP); 2015 Sportsman ETX
- Includes plow blade, two (2) wearbars, push tubes, adjustable skid feet, installation hardware and instructions
- Heavy duty 60" straight plow blade, made of 11 gauge steel and designed in America
- Includes two (2) replaceable wear bars
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade and 3 additional horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- It comes with two wear bars
- Has everything necessary to get started plowing
- Horizontal stabilizers in place
The 60 inch Denali ATV Snow plow kit is our last option to consider.
Although this is a great kit, it is a bit more expensive and heavy duty than some of the others.
If your golf cart is powerful and you have a real need for the snow plow on a regular basis, this is a kit that is likely worth considering.
The 60” straight plow blade is made of 11 gauge steel.
This means you won’t have to worry about it rusting or degrading over time, and it should work for many years to come.
In addition, the blade is made to be very stable, thanks to ribs in the blade.
The kit comes with the blade, wear bars, push tubes, skid feet, and the installation hardware.
Although you will still need to get a mounting bracket that would work for your golf cart, the Denali ATV Snow Plow kit gets you well on your way.
As with all of the models on your list, you will have to do some configuration and customization to get it to work for your golf cart.
This is to be expected and shouldn’t keep you from purchasing a golf cart snow plow.
- Comes with a good amount of gear to get you started
- It comes with two replaceable wear bars
- 11 gauge steel construction
- Still need a mounting kit