If you have never played golf in the dark, you are missing out.
Aside from being fun, playing golf in the dark takes the game to an entirely new level.
You will have to use different skills to excel, and it is an exciting experience that could help your golf game overall.
Playing golf in the dark takes some different equipment, but it is not hard to get yourself set up for a night on the course.
There are lots of glow in the dark golf balls on the market.
We put together a list of our top ten favorites for you to choose from.
Top 10 Best Glow In The Dark Golf Balls
1. ILYSPORT LED Light up Golf Balls
- √SUPER BRIGHT LED NIGHT GOLF BALL – They are super bright glow in the dark golf ball, including blue, orange, red, white, green and pink colors. It is very beautiful when playing in the dark.
- √LONG TIME CONSTANTLY ON – It can be constantly lit up for 8 minutes after impact each time. The battery inside will last 40 hours, which means that you can strike the ball over 800 times
- √VERY EASY AND FUN TO USE - No battery needed, no charger needed. You just need to hit it and it lights up automatically and leave you a nice colorful shot in the sky.
- √GREAT GIFT FOR FRIENDS– It is great gift for golfer or people who likes led light up balls playing at night. They will love it and have much fun with it.
- √WELL PACK SAFTE KEEP – They are well pack separately, there is no contact with each ball during transportation. This will keep the battery inside safer and using longer time.
- Very bright
- Multiple colors
- Stays lit for eight minutes after impact
You will notice as you go through our review of the glow in the dark golf balls that there are a few critical features you will want to look for.
The Ilysport has all of the features we recommend looking for, and that is how it made it to the top of our list.
For starters, the Ilysport golf balls are very easy to see, and they come in a variety of colors.
Some companies say that a golf ball is very bright, but then it is hard to see, these are not hard to see.
Another great thing is that they are made to light up on impact.
When you hit the golf ball, it will immediately light up, and then it will stay lit for the next eight minutes.
This is very important as you will need time to find where your golf ball landed on the course.
You will not need a battery or a charger for the Ilysport.
There is a battery inside that will last for forty hours.
This allows for plenty of rounds of golf and over eight hundred strikes with each and every ball.
If you are playing with a group of people and you want to make sure you can tell the golf balls apart, there are several colors included in the Ilysport pack.
You will get a blue, orange, red, white, green and pink.
The Ilysport come in an excellent package that will make sure the golf balls are not damaged in transport and so that you can store them properly after use.
- Very bright and easy to find
- Comes in a variety pack of colors
- Will last for a long time
- No charging and replacing batteries
- Made to the real size of a golf ball
- Durable Surlyn cover
- Can be hard to see the golf ball before you strike it
2. Crestgolf Flashing Glowing Golf Ball
- 1.Brightly Flashing on Impact.Especially When You Hit Out Balls,will Shows One Beautiful Arc in the Sky.
- 2.how to use:Forced it to the ground, it will shine, after that play golf
- 3.Contains 6 pcs Golf Balls. Two-layer Traning Balls.The color:pink/green/red/blue,some wooden tees for free(random).
- 4.Remains Luminous for 5 Minutes,50 Hours for Total Luminous Time
- 5.Easy to Find the Balls When You Play it at Night,also Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Shines for five minutes
- Fifty hours total shine time
The Crestgolf Flashing Glowing Golf Balls are available in many different colors.
You can purchase a mixed pack or stick with one color that works well for your game.
Each one comes with six golf balls.
These are long-lasting golf balls that will give you about fifty hours of play.
When you strike the golf ball, they will turn on, and then you will have five minutes to find them before they turn off.
This is a little shorter than our top choice, but it still should give you enough time to find the golf ball.
The Crestgolf balls will flash when they are hit, and they are easy to track as they fly through the sky.
The Crestgolf product is designed for regular golf use.
You will not have to worry about swinging away and hitting your regular golf shot with these balls.
They have a durable cover that will help them withstand a shot even from a strong swinging player.
Around the greens and on the greens, they will feel like a traditional distance golf ball.
- Long total shine time
- Durable Cover
- Meant to hold up to a full golf swing
- Only flashes for five minutes at a time
3. Glow in The Dark Golf Balls QBOSO Rechargeable
- Need to shine the light often
- Plays like a standard golf ball
The first two options on our list were not rechargeable.
You use them for the designated number of hours, and then you will need to replace the golf ball.
They offer excellent value, considering how long you can use them for without having to replace them.
You will have to shine the light on the golf ball to charge it.
Make sure that you shine the light on all sides of the golf ball.
Holding it just over the ball will not be enough to make it work.
The only problem with the Glow In The Dark Rechargeable golf balls is that it is recommended to charge after every round.
This can get a bit time consuming, but the charging only does take a minute.
The golf ball itself is going to perform and function as a standard golf ball, and you will be able to use it with all of your golf clubs.
- Highly visible
- Great gift
- Comes with twelve golf balls
- Have to recharge after each shot
4. GlowV1 Night Golf Balls
- Pack includes 2 rechargeable golf balls + 1 UV flashlight
- High glow for 5-9 minutes, total glow time of 6 hours
- 2-piece construction, 90-compression quality golf balls
- Distance range of 260-300 yards
- To charge ball: Place ball a few inches from UV light, and roll ball over until brightly glowing. Simply recharge after each shot. Glow V2 will recharge for dozens of rounds.
- Feel great
- Comes with flashlight
The Glow V1 Night Golf Balls are an excellent option for the serious golfer that wants to get some practice and play in at night.
The Glow V1 has some great feel to it, but the urethane cover gives them plenty of durabilities as well.
You can use the GlowV1 over and over again.
These have a standard full compression core and plenty of soft feel as well.
They come with the flashlight you can use to recharge the golf ball.
Hole the flashlight on the golf ball for sixty seconds, and then you will get seven to ten minutes of light.
The pack only comes with two golf balls, but you will be able to use these golf balls for years to come.
- Great for a serious golfer
- Excellent feel off tee and green
- Comes with a rechargeable flashlight
- Long-lasting golf balls
- Will need to replace batteries in the flashlight
5. TourGlow Distance – Premium Night Golf Balls
- SUPERIOR TO LED GOLF BALLS: Unlike LED balls that are hard on your swing, drive shorter than regular balls, and often cut out when you hit them too hard, TourGlow glow balls let you use the right club, are soft on drives, and can be used over and over.
- TOUR-QUALITY RESPONSIVENESS: By utilizing a full compression core and a soft, urethane skin, TourGlow is able to replicate the energy transfer and distance of a day time ball.
- ULTRABRIGHT GLOW: Balls reach a complete UV charge in 60 seconds and last up to 15 minutes at a high glow. Not only that, but we offer the longest glowing photo luminescent ball so it stays glowing for up to six hours so you never lose it.
- RECHARGEABLE: You can charge your night golf balls over and over again with any flashlight Simply hold your flashlight over the balls for less than a minute, and you're ready to go a full, ultra-bright power again.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you aren't completely happy with TourGlow golf balls, simply return them within 30 days for a full, no questions asked refund.
- Performs like a regular golf ball
- Longest glowing ball
- Can be used over and over
Next on our list is the Tour Glow golf balls.
These are premium balls that come as a pack of three.
They can be charged up over and over, using any flashlight that you have on hand.
It takes about 60 seconds to charge the golf ball, but then it will stay lit for about fifteen minutes.
Fifteen minutes is one of the most extended glow times on the market.
Some golf balls will only glow for about five minutes, and you will have to make sure you are moving fast to find your golf ball.
The Urethane cover on the Tour Glow allows it to stay in great shape for quite some time.
You will pay a little more for these golf balls, but you will not need to replace them all that often.
- Great feeling golf ball
- Easy to hit
- Suitable off the tee and around greens
- Stays light for fifteen minutes
- Priced a bit high
6. Night Sports Spectrum 3 Pack Light Activated
- Enjoy Golf Hours After Sundown
- Bright LED Light You Turn On and Off and Change Color when You Want, activate with a bright light.
- No Timer! Don't loose your ball before you get to it. Ball turns off when you deactivate it!
- 40 Hours of Internal Battery Life
- Perfect Fathers Day Gift - Fun For All Ages
- Long internal battery life
- Comes in several colors
- Stays on until you deactivate it
If you are starting to get worried about the amount of time you have to find your golf ball with a glow in the dark option, we certainly understand.
Sometimes glow golf is played in a large group of people and could easily take five minutes for you to get from one shot to the next.
The Night Sports Spectrum will not turn off until you deactivate it.
Of course, this is a great feature, but it also could end up depleting the batteries a bit faster.
Just make sure that you deactivate the ball as soon as you do not need it anymore.
You will get about forty hours of life out of this golf ball battery.
This makes it a very affordable option, as well.
You can also change the color on the Night Sports Spectrum golf balls.
You will have to charge them with a light, but it does not matter what type of light you use to charge.
- Allows you to turn off when not needed
- No rush to find your golf ball
- Long internal battery life
- Only comes in a two-pack
7. Glow Golf Balls (Set of 20 Night Golf Balls)
- Glow in the Dark Golf Balls in an Assorted Color Mix. Light Up Golf Balls each come with a glow insert stick. The Night Golf Balls are plastic golf balls with a hole to insert the glowing insert.
- 20 GLOWING GOLF BALLS: This pack comes with 20 Glowing Golf Balls and 20 Glow Inserts. Glow in the Dark Night Golf Balls in a five color mix. Bulk box of 20 Glow Golf Balls and 20 Glow Inserts.
- 5 COLOR MIX: Each Glowing Night Golf Ball comes with a Glow Stick Insert. The Glow Inserts come in an assorted color mix that includes 4 each of Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue & Pink.
- RE-USABLE: Glowing Golf Balls are re-usable by simply inserting a new glow insert. Night Golf Balls are great for night golf tournaments, glow party putting competitions or for backyard night golf fun!
- Night Golf Supplies: These glow in the dark golf balls are a perfect addition to any night golf tournament, glow golf putting challenge or just for backyard fun!
- Glow stick insert balls
- Easy to use
This set of Glow Golf Ball is much different than the other models that we have talked about.
This is an assorted color mix of twenty golf balls.
These balls have a hole inside them, and you will insert a glow stick.
This is a relatively economical and easy way to play glow golf.
The glow sticks can always be ordered separately if they run out after your round.
The golf balls should stay in good shape and last you for many golf rounds.
These golf balls are not real feel golf balls.
These are plastic balls which make them a perfect idea for a backyard championship.
Some golfers want to use glow in the dark golf balls as a fun thing to do at a BBQ, and others genuinely intend to play golf at night.
If you want to play golf at night and work on your game in the dark, this is not the set for you.
Since this set does come with 20 golf balls and 20 sticks, it can be a good option for a small tournament or event with a group of people.
- Comes with 20 golf balls
- Plastic golf balls are reusable
- Shine bright
- Can order just replacement sticks
- Does not feel like a real golf ball
8. LITE4NITE GLOWING GOLF BALLS
- Feels like a real golf ball
- Premium materials
- Strong glow
The Lite4Nite golf ball is a premium ball that comes in a set of twelve.
This is more of an option for a person that is not going to be able to finish their golf round without some extra light.
We love the idea of keeping a few of these in your golf bag on the days when you need some extra light.
The golf ball itself is going to perform just like the leading brand name golf balls.
This is nothing like swinging a ball that has an LED stick in the middle or a blinking battery inside it.
These golf balls charge using a charger that is sold separately.
When you insert the ball into the charger, you let it sit for a few seconds, and your golf ball will completely charge again.
The charger works with batteries, and it can work with two golf balls at a time.
You can keep one in play while another is charging.
The charger itself will fit directly in the cup holder of the golf cart so you can have an easy system in place.
Overall this is an excellent solution to finishing a round before it gets dark, but it will cost you more than some other glow ball options.
- Golf ball feels like a real ball
- A little expensive by the time you buy the charger and balls
9. THIODOON Glow Golf Balls Led Golf Balls
- 【Easy To Find & Fun Night】 The glow in the dark golf balls are very bright, you will have a lot of fun when play them at night. Our LED golf balls are easy to find when playing golf at night, also suitable for Indoor and Outdoor.
- 【Long Lasting Light Up Ball】 Constantly On (not flashing)- The golf ball will stay lit for 8 minutes after every activation. It's quite enough time for your collecting them back, Less Balls Being lost! The battery lasts 40 hrs, That means you can expect to light up the ball 300 times!!
- 【Easy To Use】 No charger needed, no UV flashlight needed. Just hit the ball and it lights up on impact and creates a colorful arc as it flies through the air. Each pack has 6 balls each one it’s own color when lit. Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, and White.
- 【Perfect Gift Idea】This is the best gift for your parents, friends or children. Give them a birthday, Christmas or thank you gift, let them know what you appreciate, and they will like it. And get a lot of fun from it.
- 【Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee】 If for any reason you are not satisfied with our LED Golf Balls, simply return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Easy to find
- Comes in a three or six-pack
- The battery will last 40 hours
The Thiodoon is a set of glow golf balls that are long-lasting and hold their consistent color.
These golf balls do not flash; they just stay a constant color.
Some players like this feature as it is easier to look at when you are setting up to hit.
You can use the Thiodoon, both indoor and outdoor, and you have eight minutes to find your golf ball before it is going to stop shining.
The battery inside the ball will last for over forty hours, which is about eight hundred hits.
As soon as you hit the golf ball, it is going to light up and be easy to find.
These are great for serious golfers but also for kids who are looking for a unique and fun experience out on the golf course.
If you have not already noticed, the glow in the dark golf equipment can be a bit expensive.
Luckily the Thiodoon is a reasonably priced set that is also quite effective.
- Comes in six or three ball pack
- Stay constant color
- Have eight minutes to find them
- Lights upon impact
- Can be hard to see before you make contact
10. GOANDO 6 Pack Glow Golf Balls Night Sports Light up LED Golf Ball
- Comes with six golf balls
- Five minutes of luminosity
Last on our list is the Goando 6 Pack of Glow Ball Golf Balls.
Once the Goando is hit, it will flash for the next five minutes.
You will get fifty hours total with each golf ball before it needs to be replaced.
You have to be ok with a flashing golf ball, and you must make sure you can find your ball within five minutes.
The Goando is a six-pack that comes with several different colors.
It is best when playing with a group of golfers to use a different golf ball color so you can quickly identify who is playing with what golf ball.
Overall these are easy to use golf balls that do not require any charging and make a night on the golf course quite a bit of fun.
The pricing on the ball is fair, and it certainly gets the job done.
- Comes with six different colors
- Long life
- Only flashes for five minutes
When choosing glow in the dark golf balls for your night out on the course, remember to consider quality and illumination times.
A golf ball that only stays light for a minute or two is going to be hard to find.
You also have to make sure you are up for charging certain types of golf balls.
Some will require you to shine the light on the golf ball for almost a minute before it is ready for use.
Make sure you pick a golf ball that works for your budget and functions the way you need as well.