Have you ever wondered how fast your golf cart is going?
Do you need something that will tell you quickly what the speed is of your golf cart?
We have listed the best available speedometer apps for golf carts.
Here are the top 5 Best Speedometer Apps to use for your golf cart.
Speed Box Free is a free speedometer, odometer, and compass for the iPhone.
Track your speed and distance from your iPhone!
- MPH, KM/H, and KNOTS display
- 3 Beautiful Speedometers
- Digital Speedometer
- Set distance to an arbitrary value by tapping it
- Portrait and Landscape Mode
- For iPhone AND iPad
In addition, you can get more features with the “Pro Pack”:
- 10 designs
- Map View
- Compass display
- Maximum speed, average speed, and current altitude
- Track top speed
- Track altitude
- Change maximum speed of the analog speedometers
- Speed warning! Don’t get caught speeding again!
- Automatic distance reset (day trip meter)
Switch between mph and km/h and select one of 3 beautiful analog or digital displays.
The application even supports rotating your device.
A high-quality Speedometer app.
When you go over a preset speed limit, the large digits change color from green to red and the device emits a loud sound to alert you!
- Easy to set and configurable speed limits
- Set speed limits with 4 fast and configurable presets.
- Presets only need a single tap and are the safest way to set the limits!
This is the GPS Speed Pro version.
You can try this demo version:
GPS Speed can track your speed, distance, time, location and also can get start time,time elapsed,avg speed, max speed, and altitude.
- Save your track info
- Switch between analog and digital speedometer
- Switch between mph or km/h mode
- Display satellite status
- Speed chart
- Map integration, get your location
100% ad-free, doesn’t require data/cell connection to work.
DigiHUD Speedometer is a free GPS based digital head-up display (HUD) that shows useful speed and distance information for your journey.
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your home screens.
Works with external GPS receivers (tested at 10Hz).
- Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
- Average speed, since reset
- Maximum speed, since reset
- Three Trip distance counters
- Odometer (found under Statistics)
- Current time
- Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
- Battery level indicator
- Satellite lock status icon
- Lite Mode (speed only) – swipe the speed left or right. Swipe again to return
- HUD Mode (mirrored) – swipe the speed up or down. Swipe again to return
- Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
- Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
- Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH, and KTS from the popup menu
- The app will now run in the background, so Exit the app from the Menu if this is not desired.
- When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
- All values can be reset by long-pressing “PAUSE RESET” (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won’t reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or its data was cleared).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
- Exit DigiHUD
- Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a resizable floating window
- HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
- Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
- Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
- Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
- Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
- Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
- Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
- Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number