If you plan on playing golf in the winter, it is crucial to keep your hands warm.
Your hands are the only connection to the golf club, and if they are cold or wet, they won’t have the same feel.
Wearing regular winter gloves will not work because they are much too thick.
Finding a great pair of winter golf gloves will help you prolong your golf season.
Top 10 Best Winter Golf Gloves for Men
1. FootJoy Men’s WinterSof Golf Gloves, Pair (Black)
- COOL-WEATHER GRIP - The proven water resistant Sure-Grip Autosuede knit palm provides a soft feel and consistent fit with a secure grip during cool weather conditions.
- SOLD IN PAIRS - FJ WinterSof gloves are sold in pairs.
- WEATHER-SHIELD CUFF - An extended knit cuff keeps the warmth in and cold out.
- ON PLUS OFF THE COURSE VERSATILITY - Highly reflective piping is added to the back of the glove for high-visibility on and off the course.
- WARM PLUS WINDPROOF - Waterproof structured nylon and Weather-Shield foam fleece on the back of the glove retains warmth and resists cold.
- Very high quality
- Autosuede palm
- Very soft feel
FootJoy makes some of the best shoes, gloves, and jackets in golf.
They know how to prepare golfers for any weather condition possible.
The Men’s FootJoy WinterSof Gloves are not just warm, but they are also water-resistant.
The palm of the FootJoy glove is a Sure-Grip Autosuede.
Autosuede helps the FootJoy glove to be very soft and consistent.
The FootJoy Men’s WinterSof Golf Gloves are sold in pairs, which is standard for winter gloves.
The winter golf gloves are made to be worn on both hands, similar to rain gloves.
Another great feature of the FootJoy Men’s WinterSof is an extended cuff on the wrist.
The wrist is an area of the body where you can lose quite a bit of heat.
When the heat starts to escape from the wrist, the hands and fingers will get cold.
The FootJoy gloves are windproof in addition to being warm.
The back of the glove has a foam fleece that helps to make sure the back of your hand stays warm even when the wind starts blowing.
- Warm fleece on the back of hands
- Thin material in the palm for a solid grip
- Sold in pairs
- Reasonably priced and long-lasting
- Does not come in cadet sizes
2. Callaway Golf Men’s Thermal Grip, Cold Weather Golf Gloves, 1 Pair
- Digitized Synthetic Leather Palm - Improved Grip in Wet Conditions
- Opti Shield Microfiber Outer Shell - Repels Water & Provides Wind Protection
- Opti Therm Thermal Fleece Inner Lining - Keeps Hands Warm
- Opti Fit Adjustable Closure - Thin, Light & Secure Fit
- Works in wet conditions
- Adjustable closure
- Microfiber outer shell
The Callaway Golf Men’s Thermal Grip gloves are a great solution if you plan on playing golf in the cold weather.
The palm of the Callaway grip is made of a digitized synthetic leather.
This helps your hand stay warm while still allowing you to feel as though you have a great connection with the club.
When you wear a winter golf glove that has a thick pad, you may lose some of your feel and struggle with the short game.
We love that the Callaway gloves work great in the wet conditions as well as the cold.
The outer shell of the glove is made with a microfiber material that will help keep both water and wind away from your hands.
The Callaway gloves come in cadet sizes, and they have the OptiFit adjustable closure.
Between the added sizing options and the adjustable closure, you can get this glove to fit on your hand well.
Inside the Callaway glove, there is also a thermal fleece lining that helps you stay warm.
- Very warm on the inside
- Lots of feel
- Very secure fit
- The thin palm will sometimes rip
3. Mizuno 2018 ThermaGrip Men’s Golf Gloves (Pair of Gloves)
- Breath thermo flexible upper for cold conditions
- 3D printing on palm enhances grip in wet conditions
- Fleece cuff for warmth and comfort
- Sold in pairs
- Sold in pairs
- Great for wet conditions
- Fleece cuff
Mizuno is known for making high-end products for the best players in golf.
You know that, if a product is made by Mizuno, the feel and performance is going to be quite high-end.
One of the unique features Mizuno used in these gloves is 3D printing on the palm.
The 3D printing allows the glove to have a much better grip in wet as well as cold conditions.
You can use these gloves in the rain or the cold weather, but you probably won’t want to use them as rain gloves in the summer.
The cuff on the glove is fleece, which helps keep the entire bottom of the hand and the wrist warm as well.
On the upper part of the glove, there is a flexible material called “Breath Thermo.”
This material helps your hand stay dry and warm without getting sweaty.
- Much better grip in wet conditions
- Sold in pairs
- Fleece cuff
- Fit does not stay as tight
4. Wilson Staff Winter Golf Gloves (Pair), Medium Large
- Brushed fleece top for warmth and comfort
- Premium microfiber suede palm for superior fit, feel and durability
- Stretch knit cuff locks the cold weather out
- Brushed fleece
- Suede palm
- Very low pricing
The Wilson Staff Winter Golf Gloves are a great option if you are looking for a low priced pair of winter gloves.
If you put these winter golf gloves in your bag, you will always have a great option to go to if the temperatures start to drop.
The top of the Wilson Staff gloves is made with brushed fleece material.
This helps the glove stay both warm and comfortable.
It’s important to note that many of Wilson’s products are known more for their fair pricing than their quality.
This is not to say that the quality of these Wilson gloves is poor; they just may not have the same warmth and features that something like a FootJoy, Mizuno, or a Callaway might have.
The glove tends to be a little thin, and it could wear out if you are playing a lot of golf in the cold.
For most people, the winter golf gloves are going to be for occasional use; in that case, the Wilson Staff gloves are a great choice.
With this particular model, you get a stretch knit cuff which helps to keep the cold out of the top part of the glove.
Some gloves have a more extended and thicker cuff, but this one keeps things tighter and simpler near the wrist.
It is quite effective at keeping the top part of your hand warm.
- Warm and comfortable
- Very low pricing
- Shorter in the wrist area, less interference
- Materials do not hold up for a very long time
5. Zero Restriction Men’s Windstopper Winter Gloves
- Elastic inserts between fingers and on knuckles
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 inches
- Leather material
- Made for wind and rain too
- Anti-slip on the palms
If you have not played with Zero Restriction golf equipment, you may not know how great this product can be.
Zero Restriction focuses almost all of its product design and inspiration on helping golfers in poor weather conditions.
They make rain suits, gloves, and hats that will help you get through those rough weather days on the golf course.
The ZR Windstopper golf gloves are a great choice if you find yourself playing golf in some less than ideal weather.
We love the ability these gloves have to grip the club when they get wet.
You will notice your grip on the club will instantly improve when the ZR Windstopper comes into contact with water.
The gloves are made with a thick leather material that also works to keep your hands protected from the wind and much warmer overall.
The only issue some golfers have had with these gloves is that, when they do get wet, they can also be cold on your hands.
Of course, it is a rare situation that you will be playing golf in the cold, wet weather.
One solution is to purchase two pairs of winter gloves.
If you are playing in the rain and it starts to get pretty nasty out, then bring out another pair to change into, and then let the other one dry.
- Does a great job of stopping wind
- Incredible grip when glove gets wet
- High-performance materials
- Can get cold when wet
6. HJ Glove Men’s Winter Performance Golf Glove
- ThermoTex fleece material provides warmth yet retains flexibility for a secure and comfortable grip
- WeatherTan Cabretta leather palm is specially tanned to provide insulation for colder climates
- Reinforced wind block and fully lined wrist cuff provides additional warmth
- ThermoTex fleece material
- Leather palm
The HJ Glove Men’s Winter performance is an affordable and well-made golf glove for cold weather conditions.
If you are a player who wants a combination of value and performance from a pair of winter gloves, the HJ is an excellent choice.
The exterior of the glove is made from a ThermoTex fleece material.
The material helps your hand stay warm and block some of the wind, but it also makes it so your hand stays more comfortable.
You can get a perfect fit with this glove.
The palm of the gloves is a Cabretta leather material which helps the HJ stay in excellent condition for a long time.
- Wind block around wrist cuff
- Very warm
- Fleece stretches easily
- Lots of insulation
- Not as great in wet conditions
7. FootJoy StaSoft Winter Golf Gloves, Pair
- Soft feel - exclusive to FJ, Taction3 advanced performance leather , by Pittards of England, is designed to optimize and retain its softness longer.
- Secure closure - proprietary 3-directional comfortable closure is strategically positioned for a precise fit and stress-free comfort.
- Precision fit - Tailored construction and precise placement of moisture-wicking elastics improve fit consistency and overall comfort.
- All-climate grip - APL leather maximizes water and perspiration while providing exceptional grip performance and durability.
- Moisture control - Strategically placed perforations and power net mesh improves breathability and flexibility.
- Very soft
- Secure closure
- Great for weather, sweat, and cold conditions
Here is another option from FootJoy that will help to keep your hands warm during winter play.
If you are a fan of the FootJoy StaSof golf gloves, then these are an option you need to consider.
The StaSof is known for a soft feel and lots of feel and connection with the golf club.
With the StaSof Winter, FootJoy tried to achieve the same things, with some added performance for cold temperatures.
The StaSof gloves fit the hand very well, and the adjustable closer helps to make sure your hand feels secure in its position.
The all-climate grip helps to make sure that, even if you encounter some wet weather, you will still have a good connection with the golf club.
The glove itself is quite a bit thicker than the standard StaSof, and that is done to keep your hand much warmer in the winter.
You will notice that FootJoy has used a variety of materials to help this glove perform for golfers who demand precision and feel.
If you have been putting off getting a pair of winter gloves because you are afraid they will be bulky, the StaSoft is an excellent choice to consider.
- Built similarly to StaSof standard gloves
- Adjustable closer for a tight fit
- Improved grip and traction in wet weather
8. FINGER TEN Winter Golf Gloves Men with Ball Marker Grip Performance 1 Pair, Cold Weather Windproof Waterproof
- WINTER WARM GOLF GLOVES SOLD IN PAIR: This Finger Ten Winter Windproof Golf Gloves are Sold in Pair(Left and Right);
- EXTRA DESIGN WITH THE BALL MARKER: Every Pair Golf Gloves has A Ball Marker on 1 Pcs Glove Back; For Your Convenient Ball Marker In Cold Weather;
- HIGH QUALITY WINDPROOF AND SNOWPROOF MATERIAL: The Back Material Use High Quality Windproof and Snowproof Microfiber Fleece, Which Retain Warmth and Resist Cold Wind; The Palm Use Suede Microfiber 3D Pattern, Prodiving Soft Feel and Secure Grip in Cold Weather Condition;
- OPTI FIT ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE: The Adjustable Closure Will Keep the Secure Fit with Perforations for Your Better Cold Weather Grip Performance;
- NO RISK AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All Finger Ten Products Are Eligible For Amazon 30 Days Return And Change Policy. Finger Ten Aims To Make All Our Customers 100% Satisfied.
- Comes with ball marker
- Microfiber fleece
- Resists wind
The Finger Ten brand is known for creating gloves and other golf accessories that are very reasonably priced yet still offer performance.
The Finger Ten gloves are sold in pairs, and they are both windproof and cold-proof.
Each glove comes with a ball marker, a feature many winter golf gloves leave out.
You will notice that the cuff of the Finger Ten is a bit different than some other brands, as it stays very tight to the wrist
This will help the warm air from escaping your hand.
The palm of the Finger Ten glove is made with a suede microfiber 3D pattern.
This pattern will help give you a very secure grip with the club, regardless of the weather conditions.
- Very warm
- Adjustable closure
- The wrist is conforming but tight to keep the heat in
- The pattern on palm for wet conditions
- The quality of materials is not as good as some others
9. Cobra Golf 2019 Stormgrip Winter Glove (Pair)
- 90% polyester, 6% Elastane, 3% polyurethane, 1% nylon
- Storm grip suede in the palm provides maximum grip in cold weather conditions
- Tailored extended cuff locks in the warmth during play
- Index finger is electronic touch screen Compatible
- Dwr Coating helps keep hands dry
- Digital device compatible
- Extended cuff
- Coating to keep hands dry
The Cobra Golf Stormgrip Winter Gloves are a very high performing pair with some added features.
The one concept the Cobra glove includes which many others do not is the touchscreen-compatible index finger.
Surely you won’t want to take any phone calls during your round, but you may still need your finger to use your golf GPS or another device.
Having to take your golf glove on and off can be a bit annoying, and it will take time as well.
This simple extra feature is something golfers have enjoyed.
You will also notice the Stormgrip has an extended cuff.
This cuff helps to keep more of your wrist warm in addition to your palm and fingers.
You won’t lose heat from the top of your hand, and it will fit nicely under the outerwear you have on.
The Stormgrip gloves are made with several materials so you get a great connection with the club while your hands stay warm.
- Long cuff
- Keeps hands warm
- Extra control when grips get wet
- Touch screen compatible
- Some say these are not the warmest
10. New Nike Men’s Cold Weather Winter Gloves – One Pair
- Synthetic Suede Across The Palm, Fingers And Thumb For Superior Grip And Durability.
- Color Is Black/Cool Grey. Nike Swoosh On Closure.
- Gusseted Closure System For Increased Warmth And Lock In Fit.
- Double Layer Of Fleece On Back Of Hand For Maximum Warmth And Water Resistance.
- Nike Cold Weather Gloves - One Pair - Perfect For Golf, Driving & All Outdoor Activities.
- Double layer fleece on the back of the hand
- Synthetic suede
Nike golf is no longer making golf clubs, but these Nike winter gloves will certainly help you have a better connection with your golf clubs in the cold weather.
These gloves have a double layer of fleece on the back of the hand.
If you want something incredibly warm, these are a great choice.
Across the palm, you will see a synthetic suede material to help give you more feel and durability as well.
You will notice the closure on the Nike glove is closer to the wrist, giving you a more secure fit and increased warmth.
Another nice thing about these Nike gloves is the overall style and design; the black and gray finish makes them have a classy look to them.
- Can be used for more than just golf
- Secure fit in the wrist area
- Double layer of fleece on the back of the hand
- No cadet sizing