Thinking about upgrading to a new EZGO golf cart

Reggie

So my current EZGO golf cart is a 1989 gas stroke and I am getting a bit tired of the problems I have with it. So, I finally want to buy a newer model. What are you guys suggestions on new EZGO golf carts?

Dave

Just get one of the newer models. Go to the EZGO site and see what they offer. Otherwise I say check out Facebook marketplace or Craigslist. You'll find a lot on those.

Don't really have a suggestion as most of the new EZGO carts are good. It really depends on what you want to use it for as well.

DudeR89

If you're getting a new one, I say go for the express series. They look best to me, and also look like they can run a bit faster and also handle better terrain.

Sam A.

If you're getting a new one, I say go for the express series. They look best to me, and also look like they can run a bit faster and also handle better terrain.
I checked their site and I too favor the express series. I did a bit more digging on their site, and the EXPRESS S4 ELiTE looks quite appealing. Looks like it's the top of their line too. If I had the money I'd jump at it myself.

Mick

I want to get one of their carts from the express 4x4 series. They're more like side by sides. I recommend getting something like that.

Al33

There website has a lot to choose from. I personally wouldn't get a super brand new cart though, far too expensive imo. I would go for a used one, or a previous year model.

Reggie

There website has a lot to choose from. I personally wouldn't get a super brand new cart though, far too expensive imo. I would go for a used one, or a previous year model.
Yeah, I'm still leaning towards one of their older models, but still fairly new. Maybe a 2012 or 2013. If there are newer ones priced cheaper, I may look into those as well.

Arty

Well, what is your budget for something like this? It would help us better if you had a budget to work with.

If you have a limited budget, I would get a used golf cart instead.

MrCash

Get something from 2010 and up. I wouldn't get anything too new unless it's within your budget, but something between 2010 and 2015 would work perfectly in my opinion. But, if you don't have a budget, get one of their newer models. Their site will have more info.

Reggie

Get something from 2010 and up. I wouldn't get anything too new unless it's within your budget, but something between 2010 and 2015 would work perfectly in my opinion. But, if you don't have a budget, get one of their newer models. Their site will have more info.
I've been looking at those years actually. Leaning towards something a little closer to 2010 maybe. I want to keep some money over so I can do some upgrades as well.

JeffyG

Yeah, it sounds like it's time to get a new one. I would actually sell your old one just to have some extra money for the new one 6ou want to get. It may not be much, but it could help. That is unless you want to keep it.

Arty

You never answered my question about the budget you have for this. Of you can afford a new one, I'd just go new. If not, go for used and maybe a few years older, maybe 2007 or 2008. Or what others said a little newer if possible.