Smaller golf carts for children?

JeffyG

I was wondering, do they make golf carts for children? I was thinking about getting a small golf cart for my nephew, as he's shown a liking to golf carts recently. I don't want to grab anything too expensive, do you guys have any suggestions?

Arty

Oh yeah they make little golf carts for kids. They aren't as good as real golf carts, as they're similar to what other toy cars are. It's mostly just plastic junk. But if it's fun for kids, who am I to judge?

Mick

I don't think they make real golf carts for kids, but I know they make plastic battery powered ones. Probably wouldn't be wise to make one for kids.

BroMaine

Yeah they don't actually make kids sizes golf carts. If they do, please point me to one. I know there's kids toys that kids can drive, but they aren't real golf carts.

Would be kind of cool though.

Dave

Would be pretty cool if they did make actual golf carts for kids. I know if I was still a kid I'd totally want one.

Sam A.

To my knowledge they do not make actual golf carts for kids. Would be cool indeed, but I don't think it'd be safe to make one for kids.

Weston122

I think it would be cool if they made actual golf carts for kids. I can't imagine it would be tough to do, a manufacturer could easily do it I bet.

But yeah, the only ones I see online look to be cheap plastic things for kids.

MrCash

Probably wouldn't be safe to make actual golf carts for kids. I mean yeah, it would be cool, but kids shouldn't have an actual golf cart, even if it's made for kids.

JeffyG

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm leaning towards just getting my nephew a toy golf cart. I wish they made actual golf carts for kids, but I suppose that would be a lawsuit waiting to happen if any kids get injured.

Morgan

I imagine they'd have a lot of lawsuits if they made golf carts for kids. It would be cool, but I imagine it's highly dangerous.