Seat belts for Club car golf cart

Sam A.

I am looking for a way to install seatbelts in my club car golf cart. I finally know what type it is, I have a 1997 club car golf cart. The one I have does not have any seatbelts, and I kind of want to make this one street legal. Can you point me to good quality seatbelts?

Arty

I am looking for a way to install seatbelts in my club car golf cart. I finally know what type it is, I have a 1997 club car golf cart. The one I have does not have any seatbelts, and I kind of want to make this one street legal. Can you point me to good quality seatbelts?
Yeah you can purchase sest belts that can be installed. Just search the type of golf cart, the make and model and year and you should be able to find some seat belts. I would just get a unerversal one. I imagine you can install most types of seat belts.

Weston122

Yeah I think you can pretty much get any golf cart a universal seat belt set that will do the job. I purchased a set a while back and it worked fine. You could also look at the manufacturer to see if they offer seat belt sets.

MrCash

Yeah it's fairly easy to install seat belts for most golf carts. I would check the manufacturer just in case though.

Al33

I don't even have seat belts in my current cart. I should maybe change that soon though.

BRUCE_WAYNE

I just refurbished my entire 2007 EZGO TXT golf cart. Got all my golf cart parts from the Golf Cart Tire Supply. Just search them on google. Can't say enough about how awesome these guys are to work with on the phone.

They carry universal golf cart seat belts in sets of 2-passenger or 4-passenger format. Cheap, good quality (Madjax brand), and shipped to me in 3 days. Check them out for any golf cart accessories, you won't be dissappointed: www.GolfCartTireSupply.com

Reggie

I just refurbished my entire 2007 EZGO TXT golf cart. Got all my golf cart parts from the Golf Cart Tire Supply. Just search them on google. Can't say enough about how awesome these guys are to work with on the phone.

They carry universal golf cart seat belts in sets of 2-passenger or 4-passenger format. Cheap, good quality (Madjax brand), and shipped to me in 3 days. Check them out for any golf cart accessories, you won't be dissappointed: www.GolfCartTireSupply.com
Thanks for sharing, I will have to check them out myself soon. Can't believe I didn't hear about this until now.