Club Car Heated seats for Club Car Precedent

DudeR89

I would like to get some heated seats installed in my Club Car Precedent, and was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on what to get? Do they even make heated seats for the Club Car Precedent? If not, would anyone know on how to modify one to have heated seats?

JeffyG

You can probably modify a seat to include heating. I have a friend who had a padded seat installed and he later added heated pads inside of it.

You should be able to buy seats already custom made with heater seats.

Al33

Get some custom seats made that include heating. I know there are companies out there that will custom make them for you. Just gotta make sure the company you go with is legit and safe.

DudeR89

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I've been looking more into it as of late and have some ideas on what I want to get. I'm leaning on modifying a seat with a kit like you guys suggested. I figure this would save me a lot of time and money. Plus I can pick the seat. :)

MrCash

No prob! I highly recommend just making your own. Should be fairly easy and may save you some money compared to buying a whole new seat with it installed.

Sam A.

I would love to install a heated seat in my golf cart. Been meaning to for a while now, but I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to that type of stuff. Might have my father look into it and see about getting a good heated seat, or maybe make one.

DudeR89

Going to modify my current seat that I have installed. Eyeing up some seat pads that I can install in there, and that should work wonders for what I want. Just hope there's no risk of fire or anything like that.

If you guys have other suggestions for kits or actual heated seats, that would rock!

Arty

Wouldn't mind installing one for my cart. I currently have a nice cushioned seat, and I know I can modify it to be heated. Just not sure I really need to at the moment.

BroMaine

Heated seats would be dope. But I don't really feel I need them. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have. But I don't have issues with my bum getting too cold lol.

If I ever need to, I'll just custom make one. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gary Golf Cart Mods 3