EZGO Golf Cart Headlights Suggestions

BroMaine

Hiya guys, I am in need of some new headlights for my EZGO golf cart a 2011 electric freedom RXV. The ones I have now aren't very bright and flicker quite a bit at times, so it's the perfect time to upgrade. I've been looking for replacements for a little while now, and was wondering if you guys have any suggestions?

I was leaning towards LED headlights, as those tend to be pretty bright. Plus I kind of want to get lights that can change color. Is that legal, or would I need to go with the standard color/brightness?

DudeR89

LED headlights should work fine, they make a lot of good quality ones, just make sure you know what you're getting. You don't want to get anything that's far too bright and destroys peoples eyes. I would just stick with the standard headlights and just replace the ones you currently have. Probably an overall better option.

JeffyG

I agree with Dude, I say just get the same exact model headlights. You could go for led kind, but it would probably be easier to get the same model.

MrCash

I was able to find these LED lights on Amazon. Not sure how good they are though, but they're priced nicely and are led, so it's what you're looking for.

Sam A.

Idk if I'd get any headlights from Amazon. Check out the manufacturer site, I'm sure they have lights for sale. I would double check what you get on Amazon though.

BroMaine

I'm not getting the ones from Amazon. They look fairly cheap to me, and I want to make sure I get good quality headlights if anything.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Reggie

Found this one here, but the price is really up there.

I agree about not getting it from Amazon. Looks kind of cheap and probably isn't up to par with other lights.

I found this one for much cheaper. And it looks to be led too.

Dave

Don't get anything that's cheap though. You're likely to have problems if you skim on the price. Make sure it's a provider that EZGO promotes or has teamed up with.

Mick

If you're getting anything from Amazon, make sure you're buying from a trusted seller, and make sure the Led lights are of quality.

Standard headlights should be fine, but if you want to go with led headlights, there are a lot of good options. Just not sure Amazon really has many. You're better off getting then from the manufacturer.

Al33

Or just don't buy from Amazon. From what I'm seeing is that Amazon doesn't offer much in choices. I personally would look into eBay or trusted golf cart sellers.

DudeR89

Yeah the consensus seems to be that Amazon isn't the best place for parts. I would look for the manufacturer of sites that deal in the parts you want. It's a lot easier and safer that way. At least in my opinion.