Club Car Enclosure for golf cart

Mick

Do you guys know of good enclosure that have doors? Something like this:

But preferably not at Walmart. I want to add a cover for my club car, as I am driving to work lately and it's been snowing more. I also want it so I'm a bit more warm during my drives.

Last edited:

DudeR89

What kind of club car golf cart do you currently have? I like the one that Arty shared, as it looks the most fitting. What is your budget on enclosures?

I found this one, but it doesn't look as appealing as the one Arty shared. :(

Reggie

I knew someone who made their own enclosure out of plywood. Thing didn't look so hot, but he had heat installed and also had installed lights inside. I wish I had a picture of it.

MrCash

I think it'd be cool to modify your own. I kind of want to build my own enclosure, something probably made of plastic. Not sure I would use wood, but if I knew how to work with metal, I'd make one out of metal.

Arty

I think it would be cool to make your own as well. I was thinking, it would be cool to change it into a car. Make a metal enclosure with a better windshield. Actual doors as well.

BroMaine

I did a search for some of them, and they all look similar in style. I know some people make their own enclosures and modify their carts to be more closed off if that makes sense. Keep in mind though, that you don't want to use too much material. In my opinion, I think a metal enclosure may slow the cart down. The ones posted in this threat don't add a lot of weight, so should be fine.