Cool golf cart mods

Weston122

Does anyone here have any cool mods installed on your golf carts? Im looking for ideas for mods, and was wondering what you guys think.

I found some really cool ones at this site, but most of them are custom mods. I'm cool with that too, but I'm more looking for easy mods.

My favorite on the list:
golf-cart-mod-15.jpg

DudeR89

Ooh, I want the batman tumbler golf cart. That would be cool to drive in. I installed LED lights, and a heated seat in my golf cart. Want to install a steering wheel soon as well.

JeffyG

Pretty cool mods. Some of them I can't stand though. I really like the Escalade version. That's would be cool to own.

I don't think I'd ever be able to modify my golf cart in those ways, but if I had the money I surly would try.

Landon

I have the general mods; increased height, better rims & tires, led lights for the headlights as well as led strips inside my ezgo golf cart. I pretty much added everything important, seat warmer, seat belts, and even an enclosure. I have not done anything similar to what is on that site though, but some of them are pretty nifty dude.

Morgan

I'll take that batmobile golf cart. I want to be Batman lol. :D

I haven't moded my golf cart yet, but I'm going to add a different seat, some led lighting and more. Nothing too glamorous of course, just simple for me.

BRUCE_WAYNE

I tried to buy the batman tumbler golf cart from Prestige Imports (car dealer) in Miami! They originally wanted $17,500 for it... but now the owner has decided to keep.

It's the actual one built and used around the Warner Bros set in 2008! SO COOL.

Reggie

I tried to buy the batman tumbler golf cart from Prestige Imports (car dealer) in Miami! They originally wanted $17,500 for it... but now the owner has decided to keep.

It's the actual one built and used around the Warner Bros set in 2008! SO COOL.
Nice, I would love to own that myself, but for $17,500, nu uh lol. If I had the money I'd totally try. I guess I'd be better off trying to build my own I suppose. :D