Yamaha Adventurer Sport 2 x 2 mods, suggestions please

Morgan

I just got a Yamaha Adventurer Sports 2 x 2 golf cart. It's my first official golf cart. I've driven it quite a bit already and am in love with it.

Anyway, I am looking to add some mods to this bad boy. Any suggestions? I plan on adding a different seat, an enclosure if possible and for sure some led lighting. I'm thinking of adding a new horn as well. I'm thinking something like the horn from dukes of Hazzard. That would be cool.

Weston122

I just got a Yamaha Adventurer Sports 2 x 2 golf cart. It's my first official golf cart. I've driven it quite a bit already and am in love with it.

Anyway, I am looking to add some mods to this bad boy. Any suggestions? I plan on adding a different seat, an enclosure if possible and for sure some led lighting. I'm thinking of adding a new horn as well. I'm thinking something like the horn from dukes of Hazzard. That would be cool.
I'm not sure what else to suggest. Sounds like you mostly got it covered. What kind of led lighting are you doing? For the headlights or inside in strips?

Arty

Led underglow is pretty cool. I would also recommend some led lighting for inside the cart. As for other mods. I would go with seat warmers (if you live in cold area), maybe a radio/stereo system (with Bluetooth), and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

BroMaine

oooh, you gotta get underglow. LED lighting inside would be cool to. I second getting a stereo system installed. Make sure to get satellite radio even. :)

I would also get the bad boy lifted, bigger tires, maybe another set of lights on top of the cart. Just throwing out ideas here.

Morgan

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm for sure looking to add LED lights all over this bad boy. I'm not going to go too overboard though. A new seat is a for sure. I don't really need them heated though, just want a different color and style. I'll look into getting it lifted some, and maybe consider bigger tires as well.

Landon

oooh, you gotta get underglow. LED lighting inside would be cool to. I second getting a stereo system installed. Make sure to get satellite radio even. :)

I would also get the bad boy lifted, bigger tires, maybe another set of lights on top of the cart. Just throwing out ideas here.
I don't see any point in underglow for a golf cart though. I can see a point to having LED lighting inside the cart, but underglow seems pointless to me. To each their own though I suppose.

JeffyG

If you install a stereo system, make sure it has bluetooth as well as a USB slot so you can connect your phone or other devices. Can't hurt to have all options open to you. I can't think of anything else, seems everyone got the good ideas out of the way.

Mick

I think most has been covered, but I would also add a little trailer to this if you plan to make it street legal.